popularity content SKYRIM

#1BinaryPulsarPosted 5/11/2013 1:14:59 AM
It'll be 2 years this november that this game was released and still it has a very healthy dose of new question on this forum. My question to you folks is,when Fallout 4 is finally released,you think it'll get this much attention? Btw older gamers,what are your thoughts on square enix reboot of Thief ,the game looks sick.
---
Patiently waits for Final Fantasy XIV ARR for my Ps3.Soon.. very soon
#2BinaryPulsar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 1:16:25 AM
meant popularity contest lol my mistake
---
#3Gamer_X27Posted 5/11/2013 1:52:14 AM
BinaryPulsar posted...
It'll be 2 years this november that this game was released and still it has a very healthy dose of new question on this forum. My question to you folks is,when Fallout 4 is finally released,you think it'll get this much attention?

I don't see why it wouldn't get this much attention since Fallout 3 and NV we're both pretty successful, and I'm sure some people who haven't played either of those will get it because they enjoyed Skyrim.

Btw older gamers,what are your thoughts on square enix reboot of Thief ,the game looks sick.

It does indeed look sick and I can't wait to hear more about it.
---
as you may presently yourself fully be aware of, my grammar sucks.
#4MC2011Posted 5/11/2013 5:25:13 AM
It's a Bethesda game... So yes.

There are people here who would rather have a Fallout game over a TES game... Then there are those who would rather have an OBSIDIAN Fallout game over a BETHESDA Fallout game.

As for me, I enjoyed both, but after playing New Vegas I realized how terribly flawed Fallout 3 was. I also hope Bethesda learned from New Vegas and can apply it to Fallout 4 as well as improve on various aspects.

Either way, I'll probably still pre-order it. >_>
---
(\).`.(/)
Don't Tread on Me!
#5yay4doughnutsPosted 5/11/2013 5:29:03 AM
It'll get the same, if not more attention.
Lets just hope the hype train doesn't overwhelm it.
#6charon78auPosted 5/11/2013 5:30:10 AM
Fallout 4 will certainly get plenty of attention - from within this community and elsewhere.

MC2011 posted...
As for me, I enjoyed both, but after playing New Vegas I realized how terribly flawed Fallout 3 was. I also hope Bethesda learned from New Vegas and can apply it to Fallout 4 as well as improve on various aspects.

I recently replayed Fallout 3 and I agree completely. I mean, I always felt that NV was the superior game, but going back to Fallout 3 - it was really stark. And quite difficult to get into.
---
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#7BinaryPulsar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 5:48:03 AM
MC2011 posted...
It's a Bethesda game... So yes.

There are people here who would rather have a Fallout game over a TES game... Then there are those who would rather have an OBSIDIAN Fallout game over a BETHESDA Fallout game.

Either way, I'll probably still pre-order it. >_>

probably a minority here, i would much rather have a new TES then a new fallout,dont get me wrong i love the fallout franchise,but with so much missing from the skyrim lore i would much rather see beth build off tthe story that was completely unfinshed and finsh it in a entirely different TES...So much is still unanswered in skyrim, i want more lol
---