Would you...

#1IxozytPosted 5/11/2013 2:05:41 AM
Want Bethesda to bring back the class system from Oblivion?

I personally felt restricted with that class system. Sure, I could level up my minor skills but they wouldn't allow me to actually level up. In Skyrim, however, every skill increase goes towards your next level.
#2BeidhaPosted 5/11/2013 2:06:55 AM
Nah, but the leveling is still far from perfect.
---
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep
#3rx54Posted 5/11/2013 2:09:27 AM
Beidha posted...
Nah, but the leveling is still far from perfect.

*cough* destruction *cough*
---
Save trees and become an atheist today!
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
#4Sithis791Posted 5/11/2013 2:12:59 AM
Would you kindly

And I don't care either way. Not sure why they would now though.
---
What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger
http://i.imgur.com/WvjWH.gif http://i.imgur.com/ORain.jpg
#5Orpheus_DemigodPosted 5/11/2013 2:50:16 AM
Nah, the multiplier system was a pain. It was so easy to get weaker as you level which is ridiculous.

For me classes are better defined by unique abilities and appropriate clothing/armor. I'd prefer that you pick a class, it makes it easier to raise associated skill, and you get one or several unique abilities (that are actually useful!)

This could be anything from mage's having increased spell power when not wearing armor, thieves having an acrobatic ability that lets them enter buildings through windows/chimneys etc, warriors being faster in armor/ having a higher AR cap. Battlemages have faster magicka regen the more enemies are around. Nightblades have a stronger invisibility spell. Assassins have increased sneak damage (as in, if you want to one shot bosses with a sneak attack, you'd have to be an assassin, other classes only get a slight increase in damage)

Those are just off the top of my head.
#6Gamer_X27Posted 5/11/2013 2:55:41 AM
I want attributes to return, don't care about the rest of the class system though.
---
as you may presently yourself fully be aware of, my grammar sucks.
#7DeadKanePosted 5/11/2013 3:11:41 AM
Yes and no. I don't want the system from Oblivion back, but I do want a class system of some sort. And attributes.
---
Watching Russell Wilson go balls deep on my AFC reminded me of my own 3 inch wonder
Matt Schaub turnaround tracker: 12/22 113 yards, 1 TD 2 INT
#8VincentVega13Posted 5/11/2013 3:28:00 AM
Sithis791 posted...
Would you kindly.

Y'know, that s*** actually works. I say it to people at work and they kindly do whatever I've asked them to pretty much every single time. Granted, I've never asked them to step under a Big Daddy, but stil...
---
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.