Addictive weapons!!

#1BadNewzBihhPosted 5/11/2013 4:36:18 PM
Which weapons or weapon type(in general) do you constantly find yourself using,
When you try using another weapon?

For me, whenever i try going Magic-Only or Two-handed only,
I find myself using bows to get the job done.

It's always Auriels Bow, with the Sun-hallowed Arrows!
There's just something about Those mini Sun explosions that just make the gameplay so refreshing...

*le sigh
#2Omega_GilgameshPosted 5/11/2013 5:41:10 PM
The entire time I've had Skyrim? One handed swords. After about half a year, I tried quick reflexes, and ever since then getting that perk has always been my #1 priority with new characters.
---
The World's Most Interesting Man: I don't always herp, but when I do, I derp.
#3deadpool223Posted 5/11/2013 6:14:48 PM
"*le sigh"

NO!
get out of here reddit, you are unwelcome
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#4RvLasttimePosted 5/11/2013 6:36:54 PM
Ebony Blade
---
Apparently The Warden and Hawke went on to join Revan and The Exile in their fight against The True Sith. I expect Sheppard to join them soon- Cheator13
#5Evil_SandwichPosted 5/11/2013 6:55:43 PM(edited)
2x Blades of Woe
#6Mick65Posted 5/11/2013 6:56:56 PM
BadNewzBihh posted...
Which weapons or weapon type(in general) do you constantly find yourself using,

Magic.
My only character that doesn't use magic heavily is my Orc 2H heavy, and he still uses a bit of restoration.
---
JAFO
#7DawndragonPosted 5/11/2013 7:03:26 PM
I started over recently with the same character from my first file, I wanted to try the game free of most of the glitches I accrued in my first file, while still knowing most of what happens. (I use RP to settle the matter that it's basically Time Travel.)

Somehow, despite almost never using them in my first file, I've found myself using the Bound Weapons, More specifically Bound Sword... I have no idea why.... I have a perfectly good Imperial Sword, and various other weapons just gathering dust in my inventory, Maybe it's the whole... Spectral, flaming sword effect, or the effect of summoning a blade from nowhere, (Trace, On. *That was a reference*) I don't know.

As for Auriel's Bow.... I can never bring myself to use that when there are items that could be blown away by using it... I always use something else, like this Extremely empowered Ebony Bow I had on my first file, with a damage rating of over 400.... victory was always an arrow's length away.
---
Trade Partners: I Do not knowingly accept Hacked pokemon, Nor will I Knowingly trade them out.
3052-9840-7953 - Pokemon Black FC
#8SgtSilockPosted 5/12/2013 5:26:44 AM
Sword and board, now move along please before I whack you with my shield.
---
You have to give to receive
#9tzar_666Posted 5/12/2013 5:31:20 AM
how do you get addicted to something in a game. its like saying youre addicted to nuka-cola
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#10ViruzFitiaPosted 5/12/2013 6:40:50 AM
tzar_666 posted...
how do you get addicted to something in a game. its like saying youre addicted to nuka-cola

Wait... you got nuka-cola?

*starts twitching and scratching*