is it a good idea to legendary speech for free slow xp?(i know the glitch is gon

#1714kaosPosted 5/13/2013 1:37:23 PM
i was thinking of resetting my speech so i could slowly level it back up and get extra xp on my level 44, especially since i have zero perks in speech anyway. i dont really like grinding skills i dont use on my archer so this would work right?
#2HoonDingPosted 5/13/2013 1:38:18 PM
Well, sure, but it won't contribute as much to your levels until it's around 50 again.
---
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11413047/Photos/Hermaeus_Mora.gif
#3714kaos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 1:45:10 PM
ya itll be slow progress, but at least selling stuff gives xp an dmoney. thank for the quick answer
#4HoonDingPosted 5/13/2013 1:54:28 PM
When I legendary'd 1handed and Heavy Armor, they shot back up from 15 to around 50 really fast. Your damage/resistance is way lowered for a while, especially if you invested a lot of perks in your skills, but they level up fast enough for it to be worth it IMO.
---
We're watching you. Scum.
#5niko-mp3Posted 5/13/2013 7:38:35 PM
All you need is the merchant perk, banish and leveling crafting skills to 100 once. At that point create max (non restro) crafting gear for smithing and alchemy. When over speech 50 with the merchant perk sell banish daggers and potions to the mages for robes and filled soul gems (raises speech).

Legendary reset smith/alchemy/enchanting/speech then use enchanted gear/potions/gems to level smithing, alchemy, enchanting while you sell the robes back to the mages (raises speech) for more robes and soul gems. Hit speech 50, take the merchant perk, rinse and repeat. At low levels selling each master robe levels speech so it's actually faster than the Riften meadery. And forget about micromanaging gold - if you are off by 100 or so sell it anyway. The goal is to create/sell as much as possible as fast as possible,