Who is the true master race?

#11Unknown4x4Posted 5/14/2013 9:25:21 AM
Evil_Sandwich posted...
Hmm,... I find it interesting so many people think anything besides Khajiit would win.

Just to clarify Sparks/Flames only does 8 dmg per sec while an unarmed Khajiit hits for a ridiculous 22 damage unarmed at level 1.

Base level 1 Dragonborn only starts w/ 100 hp, so a Khajiit would only need to land 5 punches to kill the other races (even less if a killcam triggers).

And as for racials, they only last 60 secs and are once a day so all the Khajiit would have to do is run around in circles until it runs out then charge in punching...

You're thinking too hard into this, I was thinking it should be an unbiased AI fight rather than PvP. Also whilst we're at it, should we discuss the terrain and location?
#12Evil_Sandwich(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 9:37:17 AM
Unknown4x4 posted...

You're thinking too hard into this, I was thinking it should be an unbiased AI fight rather than PvP. Also whilst we're at it, should we discuss the terrain and location?

Umm...that's kinda the point of the topic, I thought people would be creative and come up with neat little scenarios/ideas about who they think would win and why.

As for terrain I dunno probably Blackreach or where the Tower Stone is...
#13Unknown4x4Posted 5/14/2013 9:43:17 AM
Evil_Sandwich posted...
Unknown4x4 posted...

Umm...that's kinda the point of the topic, I thought people would be creative and come up with neat little scenarios/ideas about who they think would win and why.

As for terrain I dunno probably Blackreach or where the Tower Stone is...

That just invites people to a thread filled with favoritism and stubborn behavior. Hence why I said it should be an AI fight.
#14SoulOfFaythPosted 5/14/2013 9:46:06 AM
The one with Histskin aka the best racial power ever.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#15xChaos001Posted 5/14/2013 10:44:29 AM
Orcs.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/black/NuclearPizza.jpg
#16SpoonForkKnifePosted 5/14/2013 10:51:22 AM
Unknown4x4 posted...
Hence why

Hence why

When an individual attempts to sound smart by using two synonyms after each other. 'Hence why' does not equate to 'that's why'.
---
Fourth Empires Keeper of Cutlery.
Zapdos is our lord and he shall protect us from the coming darkness.
#17Unknown4x4Posted 5/14/2013 12:07:53 PM
SpoonForkKnife posted...
Unknown4x4 posted...
Hence why

Hence why

When an individual attempts to sound smart by using two synonyms after each other. 'Hence why' does not equate to 'that's why'.

This isn't relevant to the topic at all.
#18SpoonForkKnifePosted 5/14/2013 12:46:33 PM
Jus helping out bro didn't want you to look stupid in the future.

Brofist!
---
Fourth Empires Keeper of Cutlery.
Zapdos is our lord and he shall protect us from the coming darkness.
#19LeoduxPosted 5/14/2013 12:51:59 PM
SoulOfFayth posted...

You're confusing Histskin with Berserker Rage.

Orc wins.
---
War Is The Answer
#20silverhunter16Posted 5/14/2013 1:35:33 PM
Leodux posted...
SoulOfFayth posted...

You're confusing Histskin with Berserker Rage.

Orc wins.

Does beserker even work with unarmed damage?

If not, it would be more than useless considering everyone will just spam spells at each other and beserker doesn't help against magic.
---
"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things your going to regret but I think we can put our differences behind use. For science. You monster.