Who is the true master race?

#21Evil_Sandwich(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 1:52:32 PM(edited)
silverhunter16 posted...
Leodux posted...
SoulOfFayth posted...
The one with Histskin aka the best racial power ever.

You're confusing Histskin with Berserker Rage.

Orc wins.

Does beserker even work with unarmed damage?

If not, it would be more than useless considering everyone will just spam spells at each other and beserker doesn't help against magic.

I doubt it'd make much of a difference anyways since the base unarmed damage for all non-Khajiit/Argonians is really low...

EDIT: People still seem to forget how much damage Khajiit do with their claws (they outdamage almost any melee weapons you find at lower levels), 2 or 3 hits will most likely lock the other races into an unavoidable insta-death klllcam...
#22MajorHoppyPosted 5/14/2013 5:07:47 PM
I love how the only thing that matters when you are being considered for the title of "The Master Race" are your battle skills. Can't there be a peaceful master race? Why is it that the best races always have to have the best fighters?
---
I just cant sit any other way than this. If I sit the way other people do, my reasoning ability drops by 40%.
#23The_Ivory_ManPosted 5/14/2013 5:32:09 PM
You're gimping the Redguard.... Give him a shield
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#24CaptainKatsuraPosted 5/14/2013 9:10:18 PM
Argonians.The health regen would literally allow them to tank through anything and kill the other races easily with the lesser version of the claw upgrades.
---
Herp-a derp
#25Spooky-MittensPosted 5/15/2013 12:46:23 AM
Toss up between the Argonians and Kahjiit. An Argonian will deal 20 base unarmed damage, while a Kahjiit will deal 25. Argonians have their Histskin too, so while another race would have to put away one or both of their fists to heal, an Argonian can just keep fighting through it.

All other races deal a base unarmed damage of 4, and a Berserking Orc will deal a measly 8. Redguards would be promising with a higher unarmed damage since their adrenaline rush would allow them to just spam power attacks, but at 4 base damage it's no contest :\. As for the Nord fear, I'm pretty sure (but not 100%) that any attack made against an opponent while they are fleeing will end the fear effect. While this would be useful if your opponent pops their daily, it wouldn't ultimately help against the Argonians or Kahjiit who just deal massive unarmed damage all the time.
#26Pennywise380Posted 5/15/2013 8:01:43 AM
Even though they deal greater unarmed damage, they're not going to stand up to the 7 other races spamming them with Fire spells. They're clearly the biggest threat in an unarmed brawl, so would be targeted first. Although the Argonian would have the advantage of unlimited health for 60 seconds, the other races can just run away from him until the effect runs out. The Khajiit and the Argonian might even end up killing each other, if the other races are lucky.

I voted Dunmer because of the Fire Resistance and Ancestor's Wrath. Plus, they're the only race with the Sparks spell, which they can use to drain the other races' magicka.
---
''Snake from Metal Gear 2 owns everybody. Because he used an owl. To make a guard think it was night time. In the middle of the day. That's just hardcore''
#27Spooky-MittensPosted 5/15/2013 9:38:17 AM
Pennywise380 posted...
Even though they deal greater unarmed damage, they're not going to stand up to the 7 other races spamming them with Fire spells. They're clearly the biggest threat in an unarmed brawl, so would be targeted first. Although the Argonian would have the advantage of unlimited health for 60 seconds, the other races can just run away from him until the effect runs out. The Khajiit and the Argonian might even end up killing each other, if the other races are lucky.

I voted Dunmer because of the Fire Resistance and Ancestor's Wrath. Plus, they're the only race with the Sparks spell, which they can use to drain the other races' magicka.

If it's a free-for all type fight, Altmer wins outright. They start with fury, and while this means that some of the opponents might choose to target the Altmer, he/she can just move far enough away and the fury'd target will pick on someone else. (This is also the reason I voted Altmer in the poll, but chose to argue for a 1 on 1 scenario :3)
#28CarbideTitanPosted 5/15/2013 9:56:59 AM
Unknown4x4 posted...
Dunmer:

Mostly because of the Sparks, Flames and the Healing spell (which nearly every race gets). It'll be extremely hard for most melee warriors to get close, and even if they do, they'll instantly get killed with Ancestor's Wrath.

If any other mage race tries to kill the Dunmer, it will be meaningless since the Dunmer only starts with Sparks and the Flames spell which most mages get, won't be effective against the Resist Fire power.

That's why, in my opinion, the Dunmer will win.

Sparks spell tomb is accessible within 2 minutes of gameplay.
---
Your powers of observation continue to serve you well.
#29Pennywise380Posted 5/15/2013 11:25:41 AM
Read the first post again.

Thinking about it, the Breton's Conjure Familiar spell might give him the edge he needs to win. Its attacks would do a lot more damage than punching everyone. Plus, although it's not as useful here as the Dunmer's 50% Fire Resistance, the 25% Magicka Resistance would certainly help.
---
''Snake from Metal Gear 2 owns everybody. Because he used an owl. To make a guard think it was night time. In the middle of the day. That's just hardcore''
#30Spooky-MittensPosted 5/15/2013 11:33:31 AM
Pennywise380 posted...
Read the first post again.

Thinking about it, the Breton's Conjure Familiar spell might give him the edge he needs to win. Its attacks would do a lot more damage than punching everyone. Plus, although it's not as useful here as the Dunmer's 50% Fire Resistance, the 25% Magicka Resistance would certainly help.

the familiar can also be fury'd :3