how many bugged quests do you have ?

#1lebronwadeboshPosted 5/15/2013 2:04:02 AM
miscellaneous or not ...

i have 5 ... one is that Gauldur Fragment thing my character can't seem to pick up the fragment for some reason >.< ... .the other are just miscellaneous .. .. any way to fix this?
---
my BioShock Infinite Gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hMhUcI3NZc
#2PDXNov07Posted 5/15/2013 2:21:03 AM
As of right now with my current character I'm glitch free. I think I got the quest to find the Helm of Winterhold twice so that's one but it wasn't a permanent issue. I'm on PC though and I think I can primarily thank the unofficial patches for the lack of glitches.
---
"Oh, but you are wrong. The only reason you could disagree is because you are losing so badly you cannot see it."
#3BeidhaPosted 5/15/2013 2:30:12 AM
Return Rjorn's (or whoever) Drum.
---
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep
#4aDominationPosted 5/15/2013 2:56:04 AM
1 Shout quest, Arcwind dragon shrine wont complete.
---
Achievement Unlocked
Avatar of Sithis 150(G)Chosen to bring death to Tamriel.
#5Jeh64Posted 5/15/2013 3:36:11 AM
Currently glitch free in that area. Hope it stays like that.
#6RAGEface14Posted 5/15/2013 5:07:49 AM
The civil war questline (Imperial Legion side) is glitched for me. None of the fixes work either.

F***.
---
RAGEface14
COG_Killa, add me on xbl bruh
#7Mr_PopelPosted 5/15/2013 6:25:05 AM
White F****ING Phial ....god forsaken briarheart ... GOD FORSAKEN QUEST!!!

A radiant quest that is bugged because the place is occupied by Summerset Shadows instead of the Bandit leader i'm supposed to kill.

I'm supposed to speak to Verulus ... who's dead since Namiras quest ... the radiant quest is still there.

I'm supposed to talk to Greta (not sure about the name) ... i'm 1000% certain i already did so ... the radiant quest just won't update it

I'm supposed to find a Black Book in Neloths tower, that i already found (radiant quest)

Resto Mastery spell still won't spawn in Colettes inventory ... JUST PLACE THE GODDAMN THING SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD BETH ... JUST PUT IT IN A COTTAGE SOMEWHERE ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN AND GUARD IT WITH DAEDRA OR WHATEVER ... for completitions sake ... the update didn't fix anything in that aspect :-/

... probably a few more radiants, can't remember right now :-/
---
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D
#8EddMarioPosted 5/15/2013 8:40:32 AM
I can't give Aela her shield. The map shows the waypoint at a giant's camp nearby, and the compass says the waypoint's in the Whiterun cell, but is outside whiterun, and she's not in Jorvasker like she should be for that quest.
---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
#9Talon5967Posted 5/15/2013 10:06:56 AM
Giving the ice wraith teeth to the merchant in Riften, even though I've already done it.

I also have talking to Veralus stuck in the journal, even though I've already done that as well, and he's now dead (for that matter, so is Eola, sacrificed to Boethia).

Not a quest per se, but a glitch triggered by a quest. When I got the quest to get the Helm of Winterhold, it sent me to Yngol's Barrow. Which meant that Yngol's ghost was replaced by a draugr deathlord, and I couldn't get the Helm of Yngol. And from what I read on the UESP, that dungeon doesn't reset. Not that I planned to use it, but I like collecting unique items. Or at least items that, while easy to create an identical version, at least appear to be unique.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.
#10Evil_SandwichPosted 5/15/2013 10:08:10 AM
None. learn2Save/reload.