Most Attractive Female Race To Play As

#31demonwyrmPosted 5/16/2013 6:02:20 PM
BiggyDX posted...
I do agree with TC though, in that you can make some pretty good looking Altmer if you do their facial adjustments right. Normally I shrink the chin length in order to give them a more "human" look.

I do the same. Also, I use the first nose option. It seems to be the "most human" nose option. TC, here's a picture I uploaded for some other topic I can't even remember right now on creating an attractive altmer (sorry about the resolution, had to use my phone):

http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/demonwyrm/media/IMG_20130428_173103_zpsf7246c74.jpg.html
#32HoonDingPosted 5/16/2013 6:09:37 PM
Bretons. Mirabelle Ervine and Sorine Jurard are hawt to the max.
---
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11413047/Photos/JUST%20GOT%20AN%20ABORTION.jpg
#334EverMewPosted 5/16/2013 6:19:34 PM
Does anyone have a picture or youtube video for creating Link or Zelda in Skyrim? ( No Mods)
---
PSN/GT TheUchihaKid - Team: xG0K3Nx
"Giving up already? C'mon, Sora, I thought you were stronger than that."
#34The_Mane(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 6:57:46 PM
demonwyrm posted...
BiggyDX posted...
I do agree with TC though, in that you can make some pretty good looking Altmer if you do their facial adjustments right. Normally I shrink the chin length in order to give them a more "human" look.

I do the same. Also, I use the first nose option. It seems to be the "most human" nose option. TC, here's a picture I uploaded for some other topic I can't even remember right now on creating an attractive altmer (sorry about the resolution, had to use my phone):

http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/demonwyrm/media/IMG_20130428_173103_zpsf7246c74.jpg.html

Nice. I'm not really a fan of the hair, I do like the color however. It would probably look good with darker skin too. The make-up looks good, but personally I'm not a fan of it either. Hey..different strokes for different folks. I'm not saying she's ugly please don't get me wrong lol. My Altmer has similar facial features, and those awesome green eyes. That's what I like most about this character.

I'm not really big on make-up (heavy at least) IRL to be honest, but eyes..love them, and I don't give a damn HOW lame that sounds.
---
"gzalizi vaberzarita maaszi"
#35demonwyrmPosted 5/16/2013 7:12:51 PM(edited)
The_Mane posted...
Nice. I'm not really a fan of the hair, I do like the color however. It would probably look good with darker skin too. The make-up looks good, but personally I'm not a fan of it either. Hey..different strokes for different folks. I'm not saying she's ugly please don't get me wrong lol. My Altmer has similar facial features, and those awesome green eyes. That's what I like most about this character.

I'm not really big on make-up (heavy at least) IRL to be honest, but eyes..love them, and I don't give a damn HOW lame that sounds.

I don't really like any of the hair options for elves, I was using that hairstyle to keep it out of her face to show off her facial features. In the topic I was discussing this in I was showing that a big way to make female elves more attractive is to make their faces less long and pointy. I'm with you on make up... IRL that is. For some reason I like the heavy eyeliner in Skyrim and purple eye shadow. It makes them look a bit more evil and seductive. If you have the means, post a pic of your Altmer.

And yes, I get how disturbing this is getting. Whatever.

Edit: Oh yeah, for skin tone I have it set (in the picture) in the middle of the slider. You just aren't able to see it in that crappy photo. I didn't want some undead looking woman.
#36RikkettikPosted 5/16/2013 7:19:05 PM
Altmer are definitely the prettiest of the elves, mainly because of their green eyes. Sadly there aren't many good hair options, but I usually give them dark, swept back hair (the same the human races, both genders, also have).

Still like Nords best, though. Breton always have that frown and Imperials are too... pointy. Does that make sense? Anyway, Nords also have the best warpaint. Most of my female Nord Dragonborn are very tanned and have white warpaint. Quite attractive, if I may say so myself.
#374EverMewPosted 5/16/2013 7:26:14 PM
I was looking for any pictures or youtube vids for creating a good looking female high elf that would look just like Zelda (In OOT). or a handsome looking bosmer that would like Link (Skyward Sword).
---
PSN/GT TheUchihaKid - Team: xG0K3Nx
"Giving up already? C'mon, Sora, I thought you were stronger than that."
#38The_Mane(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 8:36:34 PM
demonwyrm posted...
The_Mane posted...

I don't really like any of the hair options for elves, I was using that hairstyle to keep it out of her face to show off her facial features. In the topic I was discussing this in I was showing that a big way to make female elves more attractive is to make their faces less long and pointy. I'm with you on make up... IRL that is. For some reason I like the heavy eyeliner in Skyrim and purple eye shadow. It makes them look a bit more evil and seductive. If you have the means, post a pic of your Altmer.

And yes, I get how disturbing this is getting. Whatever.

Edit: Oh yeah, for skin tone I have it set (in the picture) in the middle of the slider. You just aren't able to see it in that crappy photo. I didn't want some undead looking woman.

Sorry man..my phones acting up, and I can't get the right link for the pictures, and my computer is out of commission for the time being so there's that..

I even went through the process of making an account, and downloading the app..

If you still want to check them out I guess you can go to photobucket and search for a user(if you even can I JUST made an account) my user name is sakatuya

Sorry for all the BS, I have no idea why my phones not copying the link right.
---
"gzalizi vaberzarita maaszi"