What is your current character doing THIS very second?

#31chosequinPosted 5/17/2013 8:44:44 AM
Enchanting Weapons.
---
"Wisdom & Knowledge"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXd5vCbpco4
#32ChunhwaPosted 5/17/2013 8:54:50 AM
Awaiting rebirth within the dreamsleeve.

I deleted all of my saves which I do once in awhile, and I'm going to make another later today.
---
Captain Cabinets, trapped in cabinets. Can he get out? Will he get out? Course he will.
#33macten5150Posted 5/17/2013 9:34:25 AM
Serana and my Orc Maul AxeFist just recently recovered the 3rd Elder Scrolls and here shortly here i'm gonna load up my save and try to finish Dawn Guard. Those damn vampire attacks are annoying the bajezus out of me, especially when it's like 2pm and "VAMPIRE ATTACK!"
---
even a blind squirrel gets a nut
#34nucshadowPosted 5/17/2013 9:51:29 AM
my lizard-wizard, Salamander, is chillin in Anise's basement... brewing potions n stuff with Jenassa... while i search for my stolen sweetroll
---
How do you improve a samurai warlord?
Give him Pokemon!
#35BDzaPosted 5/17/2013 10:46:41 AM
Left my dark elf in werewolf form at a fork in the road (no idea where since I can't see map while in werewolf form; lame). The past few days I have had him basically roaming around Skyrim slaughtering pretty much everything to build up perks. The best was the Imperial camp I came across and massacred, good times.
---
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->FE: Awakening
#36auldfhartePosted 5/17/2013 8:36:53 PM
Chilling out at the Winking Skeever while I play Dark Arisen and Kill Daimon with my new gear again and again and again in revenge for the first five times he killed me 'til I got my head out of my *** and equipped myself for a serious fight.....<<gasps for air>>....I think that was a rant. Just small one. The fight is easy now and I just want to complete my armor set, then it will be back to Skyrim.
---
"There be no butter in hell!"-CCF
#37supersekhPosted 5/17/2013 8:38:44 PM
Praying to Ulfric Stormcloak because he is second coming of Talos
#38Dunmer999Posted 5/22/2013 9:14:06 PM
My Dunmer just saved the world by killing Alduin, and is now in Solitude with his husband.
---
Love is what gives you true strength. Pokemon, Naruto, and Grand Theft Auto taught me that.
#39DougymcPosted 5/22/2013 9:32:26 PM
Chunhwa posted...
Awaiting rebirth within the dreamsleeve.

I deleted all of my saves which I do once in awhile, and I'm going to make another later today.

This. I am making a new one as soon as I'm done here.

Just before deletion, though, he was killing guards in Markarth, laughing maniacally as he picked them off... one-by-one. That ought to teach 'em.
#40AflockOfHippiesPosted 5/22/2013 9:48:56 PM
Just walked out of the gates of Whiterun to go kill some bandits nearby and collect the bounty then meet Farkas to collect the first fragment of what's his names ax. Btw...how did you get Conner's robes? I got Shepard's N7 armor for Isaac in Dead Space 3, but didn't know you could get AC robes for Skyrim. Is it really AC robes or something similar?
---
Momma always said groovy is as groovy does.Or was it video games are the devil? Shop smart shop S-mart!