That moment when...

#1tizimin9Posted 5/16/2013 11:59:19 PM
You pause your game, go on the internet to look something up, then get distracted by an advertisement, or a video in the related search with an interesting thumbnail,

and then five hours later, you realize that you could have spent all that time playing Skyrim instead of researching the correlation between the "music entertainment" and the occult.
---
PSN: Itzimna
#2Ice_ShieldPosted 5/17/2013 12:11:07 AM
I remember when I was new to the internet and clicked on ads.
---
SNES FAQ Completion Project
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000094-faq-contributors-general/60384415
#3dodgefan91Posted 5/17/2013 12:54:26 AM
That moment when....you go on the internet to talk about how distracting the internet is.
---
GT: JKGrizzle
Detroit Red Wings, Columbus Blue Jackets, Cincinnati Bengals.
#4RebelElite791Posted 5/17/2013 12:56:55 AM
Even worse is forgetting you left the Xbox running, and coming back to find it's shut itself off.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws
http://i.imgur.com/JAEbWQN.png http://i.imgur.com/ZpQ84Yy.jpg
#5Ubergrim3Posted 5/17/2013 1:31:47 AM
dodgefan91 posted...
That moment when....you go on the internet to talk about how distracting the internet is.

Or rather, you go on a game forum on the internet to talk about how the internet is distracting you from your game.
---
I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the Professor! - The Professor
GT: xCOLBY JACKx
#6nucshadowPosted 5/17/2013 4:36:14 AM
This topic just distracted me from being distracted from my game for 5 hours.... and then i found out someone stole my sweetroll... WTF
---
How do you improve a samurai warlord?
Give him Pokemon!
#7tizimin9(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 5:01:14 AM
Ubergrim3 posted...
dodgefan91 posted...

Or rather, you go on a game forum on the internet to talk about how the internet is distracting you from your game.

That moment when... you can't think of a clever way to add on to the chain, so you just add a non-sequitur to the end of the chain, and this distracts you from posting on a game forum on the internet to discuss how posting on the internet is distracting you from the game, so you decide to rant about it on a different game forum, and now we've got ninja peope flying through the highway in between the space needle, and we have cigars being smoked by bulky senators, and compressed air that gives off the aroma of fresh linens,
---
PSN: Itzimna
#8IzuyaKusunagi69Posted 5/17/2013 7:10:26 AM
nucshadow posted...
This topic just distracted me from being distracted from my game for 5 hours.... and then i found out someone stole my sweetroll... WTF

It was the maid! Kill her and get it back!
---
B****, you just jealous of my Super Sayian swagga!
#9VincentVega13Posted 5/17/2013 9:38:16 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
Even worse is forgetting you left the Xbox running, and coming back to find it's shut itself off.

Or you paused it with the xbox guide button, the console un-pauses itself when the controller switches off and you get caught in a loop of standing perfectly still for 10 mins, being attacked by Nightlord Vampires, dying and repeat.
---
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.
#10yay4doughnutsPosted 5/17/2013 11:47:28 AM
RebelElite791 posted...

I don't remember this happening. Is this from a recent update or something?