Y/N No reason to be a Stormcloak unless

#71youshallbeasgodPosted 5/19/2013 12:31:50 AM
zerobobo posted...
Couldn't she just have brought him there as an observer to show them killing the "other" booker who accepted teh baptism?

That would create even more inconsistencies. It's funny how you think the ending makes no sense yet your ending makes even less.
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#72deadpool223Posted 5/19/2013 12:33:56 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#73Ajd_KingPosted 5/19/2013 12:36:34 AM
zerobobo posted...
so UH, wtf was the point of that story? to give a girl an awful childhood with an abusive father? great job. i feel really satisfied with that ending....

More BSI spoilers, I guess.

She stops all the deaths that Comstock's survival would've caused. Everything that Columbia attacked, everyone that died in the uprising on Columbia, everyone that died when Elizabeth took control. All of that suffering and death didn't/doesn't happen, now.
---
http://cdn.gifstache.com/2012/9/16/gifstache.com_1965_1348023600.gif
#74FMLG(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 3:06:44 AM
This topic hasn't been derailed at all, has it?
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Grand Jester of the Fourth Empire
#75deadpool223Posted 5/20/2013 1:20:11 AM
nope
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#76BarneyMcbigglePosted 5/20/2013 1:39:58 AM
Or you worshiped Talos. I know I'd be pretty pissed if they removed the religious section of the 1st amendment here in the states.
---
You want a piece of me, boy?
#77TheApd_ReturnsPosted 5/20/2013 3:10:16 AM
dahoros posted...
The empire is just bowing down to the Thalmor's laws, while the Stormcloaks are at least trying to fight that. They just want their religious freedom.

-> Religious freedom
-> World eating dragon and Alinor

Priorities
#78Ajd_KingPosted 5/20/2013 4:11:26 AM
TheApd_Returns posted...
dahoros posted...
The empire is just bowing down to the Thalmor's laws, while the Stormcloaks are at least trying to fight that. They just want their religious freedom.

-> Religious freedom
-> World eating dragon and Alinor

Priorities

You can hardly put the dragons on that list of priorities. It played no part in the decision to initiate and keep the ban on Talos worship.
---
http://cdn.gifstache.com/2012/9/16/gifstache.com_1965_1348023600.gif
#79Swordsman23Posted 5/20/2013 5:00:54 AM
Plus the Stormcloak war has been going on much longer then the events of the game suggest. At the point you come into the game the war had been going on some time, with the Tharalmor aiming to prolong it by it's timely interfearance by taking people to cull for Talos worship. The result of the war is of little interest to them, just the longer it goes on for, the weaker the empire would be.

And there is merits to rebellion. Hammerfell resisted furiously and managed to drive out the Dominon single handledly without the empires assistance. Personally I joined the stormcloaks out of purely selfish reasons to have my hand in my own empire, as I know full well that I as dragonborn could drive out the armies of either.
#80THAASSASSINPosted 5/20/2013 5:08:58 AM
FMLG posted...
You're a Skyrim-born Nord who is easily peer-pressured.

Your a rebellion
---
I be that pretty mother f-----