Does anyone else

#1IDKSIPosted 5/17/2013 8:54:09 AM
just get bodied by the Halted Stream Camp's Bandit Chief? I always go in there around level 8-12 and it usually takes me a few tries to beat him (playing on expert)

It's always a male Orc wielding a leveled warhammer, and since I am rarely ever using heavy armor he can just wreck me if I'm not careful.

Anyone else experience this? Or other specific "random" NPCs that seem particularly tough?
---
XBL: I DKS I
PSN: keyes-
#2SpoonForkKnifePosted 5/17/2013 8:58:03 AM
Yeah man!
---
Fourth Empires Keeper of Cutlery.
Zapdos is our lord and he shall protect us from the coming darkness.
#3Necro_Fear89Posted 5/17/2013 8:59:11 AM
I always have issues fighting Two-Handed warriors, they eat through my health so easily and kill cam me pretty easily too.
---
"Villains!" I shrieked, "dissemble no more! I admit the deed! --tear up the planks! here, here! --It is the beating of his hideous heart!"
#4IDKSI(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 9:14:12 AM
Ok I'm glad I'm not the only one, ill even plan out my attack pattern, especially with my current character because that's a big part of his role play, and he'll still get me.

I have a paralysis potion now though, so that should do the trick
---
XBL: I DKS I
PSN: keyes-
#5Evil_SandwichPosted 5/17/2013 9:16:31 AM
Vegetable Soup + Shield/weapon bashes + Power attack spam = Dead Bandit Chief
#6Talon5967Posted 5/17/2013 10:43:53 AM
Strangely enough, while I always intend to go there early, I never get around to it until I'm at least level 30. What makes it even weirder is that by this point I've already been to pretty much every location around it, but don't even have Halted Stream Camp marked on the map.

This usually results in me having over 200 to 300 various gems, including at least 150 garnets and amethysts, since I don't start making jewelry until I get the Transmute Ore spell.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.