which jarl has the best..

#1The_ManePosted 5/17/2013 8:57:46 AM
sense of humor?

I know this may seem stupid, and humor isn't really shown much when you interact with them, but if you could guess..

Who is more laid back, or seems easy going?

I'm gonna say Balgruuf. He seems like a cool guy.
---
"gzalizi vaberzarita maaszi"
#2SpoonForkKnifePosted 5/17/2013 8:58:36 AM
Ballscruff.
---
Fourth Empires Keeper of Cutlery.
Zapdos is our lord and he shall protect us from the coming darkness.
#3Necro_Fear89Posted 5/17/2013 9:04:05 AM
Jarl Ballin'
---
"Villains!" I shrieked, "dissemble no more! I admit the deed! --tear up the planks! here, here! --It is the beating of his hideous heart!"
#4The_Mane(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 9:13:30 AM
He should of been a follower too. He's on youtube, was one of first jarls to actually meet the dragonborn, his house is built to trap dragons.. Gruffs got it going on.
---
#5turn_basedPosted 5/17/2013 9:23:18 AM
Ya oughtta see Ravencrone at parties, she's willing to mix things up a bit!

(Hint, hint, help out Morthal prior to Diplomatic Immunity)
---
The ones in the gold masks are party crashers, but all are welcome to the Mad God's Masque and Bellicose Ball
#6The_Mane(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 9:48:10 AM
turn_based posted...

I think .. I returned the horn to the greys, but I don't think I started Diplomatic Immunity either..does it have to be done BEFORE I return to Delphine in riverwood, like, before the quest (DI) even appears in my "journal". Thanks
---
#7PhebrizzoPosted 5/17/2013 9:54:43 AM
The_Mane posted...
turn_based posted...

I think .. I returned the horn to the greys, but I don't think I started Diplomatic Immunity either..does it have to be done BEFORE I return to Delphine in riverwood, like, before the quest (DI) even appears in my "journal". Thanks

You can help out Morthal anytime as long as you do so before going to the party.
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2455487
#8The_Mane(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 10:12:55 AM
Phebrizzo posted...
The_Mane posted...
turn_based posted...

You can help out Morthal anytime as long as you do so before going to the party.

Sweet. Thanks for the info.
---
#9TrialZero654Posted 5/17/2013 11:37:47 AM
defintely the jarl of Falkreath, he even asks you to bring him a beer the first time you meet him, and invites you to buy land in his hold without even meeting you at all

dude just doesn't give a flying ****, bet he snorts lines of moon sugar off some fine argonian ass before showering in cyrodiilic brandy and then lining up the town beggars to throw pastries at
---
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero
#10The_Mane(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 11:44:14 AM
TrialZero654 posted...
defintely the jarl of Falkreath, he even asks you to bring him a beer the first time you meet him, and invites you to buy land in his hold without even meeting you at all

dude just doesn't give a flying ****, bet he snorts lines of moon sugar off some fine argonian ass before showering in cyrodiilic brandy and then lining up the town beggars to throw pastries at

I wanna be a Jarl now.
---