Legit Alchemy

#1Alastor-10Posted 6/7/2013 10:55:10 PM
So I finally reached 100 SL for alchemy and enchanting. I'm now ready to create my legitimate ultimate armor without using the alchemy exploit. But as I think about it, can't i just make a enchant buff potion, use that to make stronger alchemy buff equipment and then use that to make even more buffed potions and continue indefinitely??? There is no cap at all is there? Oh man.
#2ChunhwaPosted 6/7/2013 10:58:01 PM
That is the crafting exploit. Not sure why you'd want to do that anyway, as it would take any semblance of challenge away from the game. I don't touch crafting skills at all anymore, myself.
---
Captain Cabinets, trapped in cabinets. Can he get out? Will he get out? Course he will.
#3niko-mp3Posted 6/7/2013 11:02:34 PM
Without necromage + ahzidal's genius you may not be ready yet.
#4Alastor-10(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2013 11:11:07 PM
not sure about ahzidal's genius, but necromage?

I thought it just deals extra damage to undead. ?
#5Mick65Posted 6/7/2013 11:27:22 PM(edited)
Alastor-10 posted...
not sure about ahzidal's genius, but necromage?

I thought it just deals extra damage to undead. ?

Nope. It enhances the enchanted gear you wear, the alchemy gear for the enchanting potions and ultimately the gear you enchant with it.

It's pretty broken.
---
JAFO

Edit: you need to be undead for it to affect you like this. If taken before other perks, it a plies to some of them as well. There's a list somewhere.
#6Mick65Posted 6/7/2013 11:25:20 PM
niko-mp3 posted...
Without necromage + ahzidal's genius you may not be ready yet.

And seeker of shadows for the enchanting potion, and the seeker of sorcery for the enchantment, and the seeker of might when you smith said weapons and armor...

It take work, lots of work, to get every "legit" buff for crafting. Is use the term legit lightly. If you have some self control, and some patience with the rest loop, you can make gear that looks good for your build and will not get you killed, while retaining some semblance of balance.
---
JAFO
#7jammymacsterPosted 6/8/2013 1:23:35 AM
To be clear, you need to be a Vampire for Necromage to work on yourself. It affects spells, enchantments, potions, some shouts and even some perks.
---
http://goo.gl/UEC2Y
http:///www.gamefaqs.com/?throwback=1