Arcwind Point bug

#1HXC1080Posted 6/10/2013 12:56:43 AM
Alright It's been a while since I played Skyrim, and I know that the Arcwind point bug has been around for a long time. Has the bug been fixed? For those who don't know, you get a word wall location from the greybeards at a place called arcwind point. I went there, killed the dragon and the draghr, got the word of power, but the quest does not clear. I had thought that the issue was solved, when I did another word wall quest, and it marked both that location (Can't remember the name) and Arcwind point as cleared. When I went back the the greybeards, though, they told me to go back to arcwind point, and now I'm having the same issues. Has there been any solution for this? Any insight would be appreciated.

tl;dr: Is the Arcwind Point bug fixed yet, and if so, what do I do?
#2HoonDingPosted 6/10/2013 12:59:30 AM
It hasn't been fixed.

It was added by Dawnguard, right? They can't fix DLC bugs.
---
Don't let the dragon drag on!
#3Evil_SandwichPosted 6/10/2013 1:02:46 AM
Nope, you're screwed.

It hasn't been patch'd and most likely won't ever be (Bethesda claimed they are "done" w/ Skyrim a while ago)

Only fix is to reload another save before you got the quest.
#4HXC1080(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 1:04:58 AM
Damn, that really sucks. Guess I'll have to read online where the other words are. Thanks for the quick response
#5frostedflake77Posted 6/10/2013 1:11:53 AM
I got hit with that bug recently. It's very annoying, but there is a possibility of the glitch fixing itself after you learn other words of power.