The Elder Scrolls RP (The Great War) OOC 3

#11Gannondwarf432(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 7:02:51 PM
Going to bed, be back tomorrow
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
#12NafzgerPosted 6/13/2013 7:17:52 PM
Why is there a "council" of people who get to determine who gets to participate and who doesn't? Who elected these people as officials? Why do they think they're creative enough to determine the creativity of someone else?
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#13I_Dont_AgreePosted 6/13/2013 7:45:28 PM
Nafzger posted...
Why is there a "council" of people who get to determine who gets to participate and who doesn't? Who elected these people as officials? Why do they think they're creative enough to determine the creativity of someone else?

Anyone is free to participate. The council's purpose is mainly to approve of the participants' characters. To check if they're in line with lore and whatnot. It's purpose is not to snuff other peoples' creativity.
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#14TwoBladesOneBowPosted 6/13/2013 8:29:37 PM(edited)
I have spent the whole day trying to post. But, it won't allow me. I'm hoping I fixed the problem. If I didn't then I had fun, but I am done with the RP. I don't want to quit so I sm hoping this works.

Edit: Woohoo! It worked. I am still in the RP!
---
"We all start with innocence, but the world leads us to guilt."
#15BellethorPosted 6/13/2013 9:41:46 PM(edited)
I_Dont_Agree posted...
Nafzger posted...

Anyone is free to participate. The council's purpose is mainly to approve of the participants' characters. To check if they're in line with lore and whatnot. It's purpose is not to snuff other peoples' creativity.

Ya, that was my original purpose too. Although I'm not sure if the council was elected, it's better there's a council of people doing it instead of just me, I can't check over the entirety of ES lore by myself, it's just impossible.
---
Pokemon White FC: 4170-4725-7749 'The games balance was ruined by "competitive" players who turned off balancing features like final smashes.'Jacornon
#16Jstretch19Posted 6/13/2013 9:46:52 PM
I'm not sure if they were elected either as my interwebz was out by the time they were instated. Though I do know they have all been part of the RP since the beginning or close to it. And a lot of the important decisions for the RP are generally put up for a vote of the whole thing.

Also its not like you need all 5 council members to vote on your character.
#17BellethorPosted 6/13/2013 10:28:51 PM(edited)
Also, is the free company arc still up, and where did you guys drop off Bolund?

Also, that is what Grec has been up to for the last century or so.
---
Pokemon White FC: 4170-4725-7749 'The games balance was ruined by "competitive" players who turned off balancing features like final smashes.'Jacornon
#18TwoBladesOneBowPosted 6/14/2013 1:45:33 AM
I will now be going to sleep. I figure that gives you guys something to answer to. I will be back on in about six or seven hours. Bellethor, Bolund is at Sentinel still. Last time he saw us I was stabbed and we tortured Darius. It was a while ago.
---
"We all start with innocence, but the world leads us to guilt."
#19Monkey935Posted 6/14/2013 3:04:44 AM(edited)
Sorry for not posting yesterday, I lost my house key and found out that the new one might cost me from anything between 30 all the way to 500 (might go to even 2000 )... Depends on how many locks are in need of rekeying.

EDIT: And as soon as I was done posting this, the janitor had found my key...
#20Curved_Sw0rdPosted 6/14/2013 9:16:18 AM
The unenligntened masses
They cannot make the judgement call
Give up free will forever
Their voices won't be heard at all.

Sums up the Thalmor pretty well, don't it?
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum