I have an idea...

#1BlacknGold86Posted 6/13/2013 8:10:21 PM
Basically I want to do a RP as an assassin, with a twist.

I'll handle the RP, but I want YOU, the GFaqs Skyrim community, to pick my targets. Give me a name and location, or just a name. I'll take it from there.

Does this seem like a feasible idea?
---
Reach the GameFaqs friend limit goal started on 6/6/13. Friends: 47 of 250. Help me reach my goal by sending me a friend request! Here's a hug <('- ')>
#2MC2011Posted 6/13/2013 8:28:12 PM
Well, it wouldn't be the first time someone has done that.

So yeah, I suppose it is feasible as long as the target isn't essential... Though I suppose there are "ways" to get around that too.
---
(\).`.(/)
Don't Tread on Me!
#3DRAGON07891230Posted 6/13/2013 8:28:38 PM
*bumps into figure*
*figure notices note in pocket*
You are hereby contracted to eliminate one Maven Black Briar located in Riften*. She cannot be allowed to ascend to the position of Jarl. If you fulfill this contract you will receive 10,000 gold.

*Yes it is possible on all platforms. No I wont tell you how, but I have posted it twice in two days. You could also search how.
---
_______()>===<()______........._______
[__]//P[__]======^^^^^^-------------------***** ( '_') > Uh Oh! (Unofficial Godhead of ESV boards)
#4BlacknGold86(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 12:00:52 AM
MC2011 posted...
Well, it wouldn't be the first time someone has done that.

Damn. I was afraid of that. Well, kudos to whoever thought of it before me. Was it any good? How many people got into it? Do you I've any links?

I may still do it anyway, would anyone participate by giving me targets?
---
Reach the GameFaqs friend limit goal started on 6/6/13. Friends: 47 of 250. Help me reach my goal by sending me a friend request! Here's a hug <('- ')>
#5BlacknGold86(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 12:02:44 AM
DRAGON07891230 posted...
*bumps into figure*
*figure notices note in pocket*
You are hereby contracted to eliminate one Maven Black Briar located in Riften*. She cannot be allowed to ascend to the position of Jarl. If you fulfill this contract you will receive 10,000 gold.

Btw, this was great. Perfect example :)
---
#6Flow_149Posted 6/14/2013 12:14:22 AM
Target: Adrianne of Warmaidens
Reason: Foreknowledge and sharing of highly sensitive information concerning the Jarls steward. You are to kill her and any others connected in this incident to preserve the integrity of the whiterun hold. 7500 gold will be awarded near the castle gates upon completion
#7BlacknGold86(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 12:25:43 AM
Lol thanks you guys, I'm glad you're contributing, but I won't be starting until at least Saturday. I just wanted some input.

Still, since people are already giving me targets, I WILL do this RP, even though its (sadly) been done already.

I'd still love a link ;)
---
#8Billy-De-KidPosted 6/14/2013 1:08:38 AM
*TC finds a note in the usual drop-off point*

It has come to my attention that a client of yours would like the one known as "Nazeem" dealt with.

A payment of 15,000 Septims will be wired to your account upon completion of the contract.

You know what to do, 47............
---
"What have I become? Something less than human... but also something more..." -Alex Mercer
Check out the new XBLA game, State of Decay.
#9BlacknGold86(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 2:07:17 AM
Billy-De-Kid posted...
*TC finds a note in the usual drop-off point*

It has come to my attention that a client of yours would like the one known as "Nazeem" dealt with.

A payment of 15,000 Septims will be wired to your account upon completion of the contract.

You know what to do, 47............

Hitman...

*Homer Simpson style drooling*
---
#10daishan35Posted 6/14/2013 2:11:17 AM
while the TC is out back washing his clothes he realizes there is a note in his pocket:

15000 Septims to kill Njada Two-Face for saying I had no business being in the Companions then acting like my best friend while I become Harbinger.