I have an idea...

#11Azrael0206Posted 6/14/2013 3:25:34 AM
*TC discovers a note neatly tucked in his satchel*

Greetings renown slayer,

Your requested target is Balbus the Nord.
The reasons for his required death are irrelevant.
Upon completion of this kill you will receive 12,500 Septims.
As a bonus: delivering his Fork to the steps of Bleak Falls Barrow will allow you admittance to Ironbind Barrow; where a powerful enchanted item is said to be buried.

Good Luck,
-A Friend

---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"Make the fastest, cleverest, most beautiful people, and call them Khajiit."
#12LeichenschmausPosted 6/14/2013 5:39:50 AM
DRAGON07891230 posted...
*bumps into figure*
*figure notices note in pocket*
You are hereby contracted to eliminate one Maven Black Briar located in Riften*. She cannot be allowed to ascend to the position of Jarl. If you fulfill this contract you will receive 10,000 gold.

*Yes it is possible on all platforms. No I wont tell you how, but I have posted it twice in two days. You could also search how.

Maven is essential, you can't kill her.
#13Cozmo_Posted 6/14/2013 8:00:51 AM
*TC finds a note under his pillow*

"It has come to my attention that a Khajit know as Maiq the Liar has been spreading rumors around Skyrim. The rumor's are on a need to know basis, but we would like this usurper dealt with.

Upon confirmation of the target's death, 2500 gold septims and a pair of antique calipers will be delivered to the attached dead drop location
#140UT0FTH3G4M3RPosted 6/14/2013 11:52:19 AM
I'm pretty sure Maiq the Liar can not be killed, i have tried.

I would recommend assassinating Taron Dreth, but he only appears after you have completed the quest to get the aetherium crown (or shield, or staff), in the dawnguard DLC.
#15PootbirdPosted 6/14/2013 12:02:07 PM
*TC finds a note in his anus*

It is apparent that the one known as 'bandit chief' has been murdering the endangered pootbirds.
He is located in the Mojave outpost, you reward shall be 1000000000 caps.

Wait...
---
The official POOTIS to the Elder Scrolls RP.
Drugs? Please, I have daft punk.
#16DRAGON07891230Posted 6/14/2013 12:41:26 PM
Leichenschmaus posted...
DRAGON07891230 posted...
*bumps into figure*
*figure notices note in pocket*
You are hereby contracted to eliminate one Maven Black Briar located in Riften*. She cannot be allowed to ascend to the position of Jarl. If you fulfill this contract you will receive 10,000 gold.

*Yes it is possible on all platforms. No I wont tell you how, but I have posted it twice in two days. You could also search how.

Maven is essential, you can't kill her.

Yes you can.
---
_______()>===<()______........._______
[__]//P[__]======^^^^^^-------------------***** ( '_') > Uh Oh! (Unofficial Godhead of ESV boards)
#17MC2011Posted 6/14/2013 12:47:29 PM
I assure you that ash pile is still quite alive and very annoyed.
---
http://i.imgur.com/zHLma5j.jpg
You're next...
#18NUKER002Posted 6/14/2013 2:08:21 PM
I wont you to kill Uriel Septim VII, O wait, I know Martin, no that wont do! I know Sheogorath (who am I kidding with that)!

I was going to say "Maiq the Liar" cuz he is so hard to find, but someone already did and you can't! The only other ones I can think of are ones you do kill or can't kill!
#19LockeadonPosted 6/14/2013 8:49:26 PM
Billy-De-Kid posted...
*TC finds a note in the usual drop-off point*

It has come to my attention that a client of yours would like the one known as "Nazeem" dealt with.

A payment of 15,000 Septims will be wired to your account upon completion of the contract.

You know what to do, 47............

every time i hear the name agent 47...

i wonder what happened to the previous 46 agents...
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
#20BlacknGold86(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 10:21:03 PM
I've never thought about that but...

WTF?
---
Reach the GameFaqs friend limit goal started on 6/6/13. Friends: 49 of 250. Help me reach my goal by sending me a friend request! Here's a hug <('- ')>