How Hard Is Legendary?

#1CodyTwoHottiePosted 6/13/2013 11:33:19 PM
im thinking of doing a playthrough on legendary , i already di a masters playthrough but it was still rather hard and i was a shield warrior for that playthrough and at times in master i got instant killed pretty badly too v.v

im thinking about being a mage or an archer how hard is it? is keeping a good distance between the enemies on legendary the smartest choice i kinda have a feeling the instant kill has gotten higher on legendary O_O''
#2Azrael0206Posted 6/14/2013 12:15:33 AM
Just plan your fights, keep potions handy
Sneak Archer really has no trouble dispatching rooms
Its the higher tier dragon fights that get ridiculous :/
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"Make the fastest, cleverest, most beautiful people, and call them Khajiit."
#3Storm_WalkerPosted 6/14/2013 12:17:03 AM
And don't forget to grind like crazy! Oh wait, that only works in JRPGs. LOL
---
"I'm feelin' peachy keen, so f%@& you, and thanks for asking ^/.^"
#4CodyTwoHottie(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 12:22:55 AM
Azrael0206 posted...

yeah i kinda expected that i had a taste of that on master mode , what about a mage playthrough on legendary? how much of a chance does a mage fair against dragons and commen enemies?
#5Azrael0206Posted 6/14/2013 1:08:38 AM
CodyTwoHottie posted...
Azrael0206 posted...

yeah i kinda expected that i had a taste of that on master mode , what about a mage playthrough on legendary? how much of a chance does a mage fair against dragons and commen enemies?

Idk man,
Only straight mage I played was already skill capped when legendary came out. He did just fine, but he was already well geared and had great damage output.
I've since started another one, but its a role play and dont really feel like turning the difficulty that high lol.
I imagine leveling one up through a Legendary playthrough would probably be the most challenging in terms of combat choices. Alchemy + Magicka potions would probably be a must.
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"Make the fastest, cleverest, most beautiful people, and call them Khajiit."
#6silverhunter16Posted 6/14/2013 1:14:25 AM
CodyTwoHottie posted...
Azrael0206 posted...

Common Enemies
Dual cast Frenzy
Summon Dremora

Dragons
Spam with Destruction for an hour
---
The dead are more polite than the living. They listen to everything you say without interrupting.
#7byerly724Posted 6/14/2013 1:43:18 AM
Illusion, conjuration would be alright difficulty, trying for pure destruction will test your patience
#8ESaddictPosted 6/14/2013 5:16:47 AM
silverhunter16 posted...
CodyTwoHottie posted...
Azrael0206 posted...

Common Enemies
Dual cast Frenzy
Summon Dremora

Dragons
Spam with Destruction for an hour

Not if you have some %116 dest potions handy..or weakness to magic poison on a bow. Then they go down fast.

I'm playing a pure mage atm..well with a little archery to..but wearing only clothes and robes and the game is hella easy once you get frenzy, impact and good summon spells.