Do you continue to play Skyrim after all quests finished?

#1kingsivPosted 6/18/2013 8:28:48 PM
If so what do you do?
#2LooksForSkoomaPosted 6/18/2013 8:46:02 PM
Kll dragons. Clear forts. Go on killing sprees across Skyrim. But what do you call, 'all quests?' The guilds, MQ and DLC? Cause there are A LOT of radiant quests and things to do for ordinary people. After 1000+ hours on Skyrim I still run into new places or quests.
---
A guy on chataboutjesus.com told me that if God wanted to he could make 1+1=/=2 Lol.
#3MajinTaPosted 6/18/2013 8:53:15 PM
LooksForSkooma posted...
Kll dragons. Clear forts. Go on killing sprees across Skyrim. But what do you call, 'all quests?' The guilds, MQ and DLC? Cause there are A LOT of radiant quests and things to do for ordinary people. After 1000+ hours on Skyrim I still run into new places or quests.

Yeah all that's cool... but it would've been better if you said *looks at username*
---
GT: I Wear Deo
#4LooksForSkoomaPosted 6/18/2013 8:54:16 PM
MajinTa posted...
LooksForSkooma posted...

Yeah all that's cool... but it would've been better if you said *looks at username*

You don't look for Skooma after the game. Why do you think my character has only slept 2 hours.
---
A guy on chataboutjesus.com told me that if God wanted to he could make 1+1=/=2 Lol.
#5MajinTaPosted 6/18/2013 8:56:22 PM
LooksForSkooma posted...
MajinTa posted...
LooksForSkooma posted...

You don't look for Skooma after the game. Why do you think my character has only slept 2 hours.

Because you live in Dawnstar? Oh wait...
---
GT: I Wear Deo
#6LooksForSkoomaPosted 6/18/2013 8:57:02 PM
I hate that ugly little town.
---
GetTheFunkOut
#7silverhunter16Posted 6/18/2013 9:18:31 PM
LooksForSkooma posted...

What's wrong with Dawnstar? Looks like a town you might see in a snow globe.
---
The dead are more polite than the living. They listen to everything you say without interrupting.
#8LooksForSkoomaPosted 6/18/2013 9:22:47 PM
silverhunter16 posted...
LooksForSkooma posted...

What's wrong with Dawnstar? Looks like a town you might see in a snow globe.

Urgh, I've always had this weird thing for snowglobes... (but I don't collect them or anything weird.) I still hate Dawnstar.
---
GetTheFunkOut
#9HoonDingPosted 6/18/2013 9:29:59 PM
I've never finished all of the quests.
---
Don't let the dragon drag on!
#10weride2diePosted 6/19/2013 7:11:25 AM
You can finish all the quests? Impossible in an Elder Scrolls game.
---
gt: KSI tomashart25. you all wanna get high, on life?