new to skyrim... need some answers

#1ScRuiPosted 6/19/2013 9:51:06 AM
Werewolf... I have a chance to become a werewolf so I wanted to know a few things before I turn or not..

Can I still have a follower?

Can I still carry stuff ? Like loot and armor etc...

What changes happen pros and cons?

Thanks ahead of time for any info...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#2BipBapBamPosted 6/19/2013 9:56:06 AM
1. Yes

2. Yes, but you can't loot anything while in Werewolf form, and are naked during and after the transformation.

3. You become incredibly OP if you have Dawnguard, otherwise it honestly sucks. At least you get the disease resistance even in human form. You also cannot get any of the sleep bonuses anymore.
---
I'm so fly it would blow one's mind.
GT: Noitrez
#312ehstevePosted 6/19/2013 9:59:20 AM
ScRui posted...
Werewolf... I have a chance to become a werewolf so I wanted to know a few things before I turn or not..

Can I still have a follower?

Can I still carry stuff ? Like loot and armor etc...

What changes happen pros and cons?

Thanks ahead of time for any info...

Yes, when I turned Lydia wasn't scared of me at all when I changed. Not true for all followers I hear.

Yes, you just can't open the menu at all, but all your loot is there. You also can't pick any new stuff up until you transform back.

Pros: Complete a pretty cool questline, fast travel, fun gameplay.
Cons: Don't turn near people, you could get a bounty on your head or make them hostile to you. You won't get "Rested" bonuses if you sleep.

If you accept it, you can cure it later on. Also, if you ever want to turn back to your original form but don't want to wait out the clock just use the "Wait" function and wait one hour.

Definitely take the power for now, like I said you can sure yourself in the future (it'll come up during the questline getting the power opens up)
---
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee424/ehsteve12/
My Legend of Zelda Collection - Last update Feb. 14/13
#4ScRui(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 10:20:06 AM
Thanks for all the responses...

Now when transforming back, someone said your naked... Where does your armor go? Does it just get unequiped?

Thanks again
---
#5BipBapBamPosted 6/19/2013 10:23:11 AM
ScRui posted...
Does it just get unequiped?

yup
---
I'm so fly it would blow one's mind.
GT: Noitrez
#6koutsu88Posted 6/19/2013 10:28:15 AM
whatever you do DON'T kill chickens trust me >_>
---
"there is no use lecturing pigs" kazuya shibuya [GT/PSN:koutsu 88] [Dragonlord of TBWNN] [defiance : Azrael cross ][save timesplitters4]
#7ScRui(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 10:45:21 AM
Lol ok thanks
---
#8ScRui(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 10:47:38 AM
BTW now that I got such nice posters here...

Any advice on way to go with character?

Leveling up quick?

I love the bow and I like being stealthy, stealing and what not lol

Places to go etc...

Thanks dudes
---
#912ehstevePosted 6/19/2013 10:55:12 AM
ScRui posted...

Leveling up quick?

Places to go etc...

Thanks dudes

Way to go with character is up to you, how you like to play. Personally, I've never been a magic man, so I go with sword and shield for close-range and bow for long range. I take the stealth/warrior route. I opted for Heavy Armor personally, but made sure to get the perk where the weight doesn't affect my movements, etc.

Leveling up quick, well there's the Resto-Loop trick. It'll max your alchemy, smithing, and enchanting fairly quickly. It requires some legwork and might make the game no longer fun if you're a first timer (I am, I made some crazy equipment but it took the fun away so I stashed them). There's a few other mechanics you can employ to level up quick, like sneak attacking Greybeards, etc.

I like stealth and the bow as well, and that's what I'm doing and love it.

Places to go... well there's a TON of them, so just adventure, you'll always find somewhere new. If want a little direction just head to a town, go to the inn, ask for rumors and work, and you'll get sidequests that will take you to some cool places, meet cool people, which in turn will give you other quests etc. Just head out.
---
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee424/ehsteve12/
My Legend of Zelda Collection - Last update Feb. 14/13
#10ScRui(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 11:05:28 AM
12ehsteve posted...
ScRui posted...

Leveling up quick?

Places to go etc...

Thanks dudes

Way to go with character is up to you, how you like to play. Personally, I've never been a magic man, so I go with sword and shield for close-range and bow for long range. I take the stealth/warrior route. I opted for Heavy Armor personally, but made sure to get the perk where the weight doesn't affect my movements, etc.

Leveling up quick, well there's the Resto-Loop trick. It'll max your alchemy, smithing, and enchanting fairly quickly. It requires some legwork and might make the game no longer fun if you're a first timer (I am, I made some crazy equipment but it took the fun away so I stashed them). There's a few other mechanics you can employ to level up quick, like sneak attacking Greybeards, etc.

I like stealth and the bow as well, and that's what I'm doing and love it.

Places to go... well there's a TON of them, so just adventure, you'll always find somewhere new. If want a little direction just head to a town, go to the inn, ask for rumors and work, and you'll get sidequests that will take you to some cool places, meet cool people, which in turn will give you other quests etc. Just head out.

You play almost exactly how I do lol...

Same shield sword or war axe, bow for distance

Now what's that resto loop thingy?

and I got wolf armor now all upgraded to superior is this good lol
---