The Elder Scrolls RP (The Great War) Main Thread Part 7

#1Curved_Sw0rdPosted 6/19/2013 12:28:07 PM(edited)
Rules are:
1.No taking control of other peoples characters, saying stuff like "the guards spot and kill Vallus" is not allowed
2. Don't post once and leave, your needed.
3. Stay in character, act like you stated what your character acts like, do what you'd think your character would do etc.
4. If you wish to approve of something that can change the story in a major way, do it over a private message with the person you are doing it with and me. This way, a decision like killing someones character is taken care of professionally and not through arguments. You can send private messages by clicking on a users name and hitting "send PM" on the right hand side.
5. You can have multiple characters if you have shown you are a regular to the game. (1-3 max)
6. When posting for the first time or with a new character in the main thread, take the page your characters info is on this thread and link it in your first post along with your characters name so we all know who you are.
7. There is a limit of 4 arcs at once (great war, and 3 random ones) small groups of people (1-2) do not count as an arc.
8. You can only have 3 characters MAX

Also, did everyone get the link to the Erotic Doc?
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#2DzxSaintsPosted 6/19/2013 12:29:45 PM
Sam

"You were.... were pretty okay too, Vallus."

Elen, huh? I kind of prefer Elenine too.

"Well, thanks for everything, Elenine. You have done so much for me since we've met, and I feel like I haven't been keeping up with my side of the friendship."

I kinda, sort of, got into a fight...
---
"Nah, he got the upside. I got the downside. See, there's two sides to every Schwarz."
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094012/quotes
#3I_Dont_AgreePosted 6/19/2013 12:34:16 PM
Vallus

‘’Yeah… I tend to go off sometimes.’’ I said to Elixium somewhat apologetically. I glanced over at Sam, ‘’Still, it was a fair challenge. No rules, no restrictions.’’

I stood up and shook myself out. I think I was properly repaired now.

‘’OK, rest time now. Wonder what Vereez is up to…’’

Floyd

I woke up bright and early in an inn in Chorrol. Good rest! Though the beds were quite scratchy…

I went to the bar counter and got some food. I didn’t see Valerius around though. He must’ve had business to attend to!

After I finished up my meal I stepped outside. Hmmm, what to do… what to do…? I think I’ll shop around for a bit! I still have a ton of Thalmor loot to barter with!

Do’Nadul

My eyes narrowed at Naarfiin. ‘’Do’Nadul believes we must do whatever we can to secure victory. Killing lone children does nothing in the long term….’’ I paused for a second, trying to remember his title, ‘’...Lord Naarfiin.’’
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#4Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 12:37:42 PM
Vereez:

"Then what do you say? We can party just as hard, Yami, as well as a few other benefits, should you so choose."

Aeya:

Did you win? I called myself over to her, and saw Vallus getting healed as well.

"Did you scratch her?" I asked. I didn't really care about why the fight happened, as Sam comes first.

Lord Naarifin:

"Victory isn't everything, not when you achieve it like... that..." I looked over at the parents of the child... dammit...

"Sorry, just..." I felt anger and regret.
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
#5Gannondwarf432Posted 6/19/2013 12:48:47 PM(edited)
Yami

"So eager to get me to your side? You nearly killed my friend, and now you're trying to get me to your side? Apples was right, you are crazy." I said as I leaned back. I wonder what her game is…

Silver

Aeya just…disappeared? But I can still hear her, so it's fine, I guess. But she never answered my question. I'll just ask her again later. I started to sprint, because I wanted to get back to Bravil, and Aeya was busy. I think I'm really close by now...
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
#6I_Dont_AgreePosted 6/19/2013 12:45:59 PM
Vallus

Aeya? Where did she come from...?

''Yeah, I did. Several times actually. I know what you're thinking, so Elenine, you should deal with that.'' I said to both Aeya and Elenine, ''Unless...''

Do'Nadul

This was a great Thalmor Lord? Someone who broke down over the sight of bloodshed? Hmph.

''Is something bothering you, Lord Naarffin?'' I asked flatly. I needed a good tactician here, not an overemotional wreck.
---
#7Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 12:54:24 PM
Vereez:

"Like I said before, I wasn't going to roll over and die. Considering how you're defending her, you really haven't seen Aplistia's nasty side, have you?"

I left to go find Vallus, stumbling around a bit. I pulled him away from whatever the hell was going on.

Aeya:

I found a priestess and ran her over to Sam. She was purged of any possible infection immediately.

"Yeah, Lycanthropy is overrated. Trust me, Full Moons suck serious ass."

Lord Naarifin:

"Yeah, it's just... their kid reminded me of my own from the beginning of the Third Era... Never knew how he ended up... Sorry. It's irrelevant to the war, but it's not like Stormwielder going anywhere, right?"
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
#8Gannondwarf432Posted 6/19/2013 12:58:26 PM
Yami

As Vereez got up and left (and didn't give me another bottle, cheapskate), I called after her

"NEXT TIME YOU COME HERE, BRING SOME STRONGER STUFF! AND SOME ACTUAL CLOTHES, NOT THESE SCRAPS HERE!" I shouted as I rearranged the former robe into some sort of cushion so I wouldn't be bare on the cold, damp stone floor.
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
#9I_Dont_AgreePosted 6/19/2013 1:07:58 PM
Vallus

Oh, hey Vereez. We going somewhere?'' I asked as she began to lead me away, ''Oh, I see...''

I wasn't going to tell her about my early morning trip. Admittedly I myself was still not certain as to me becoming a vampire again. Something told me not to...

Do'Nadul

''No. The Legion general will stay put. Do'Nadul hopes we may strike again. This time with cure in hand.'' I said to Naarfiin. The vampire experts were also making their own personal preparations, and were looking into a cure for lycanthropy. They were quite skilled, if I do say so myself.
---
#10PootbirdPosted 6/19/2013 1:19:40 PM
Elixium

I sat down at a bench

Elenine

"Your welcome"
I noticed dad sitting by himself looking all sad
"Excuse me, I've got to talk with dad"

I sat next to him on the bench
"You look all glum, what's wrong"

Elixium

"Just...stressed right now, I don't feel right anymore, I used to feel happy being around with Vereez and Vallus...but now...that feeling is gone..and I don't know why"
---
The official POOTIS to the Elder Scrolls RP.
Drugs? Please, I have daft punk.