The Elder Scrolls RP (The Great War) Main Thread Part 7

#391Gannondwarf432Posted 6/23/2013 3:30:06 PM
Yami

I had already drank about half the barrel on my own, before Vereez asked me to bring some to Ellie. She also blinked one eye at me… she weird or something?

"Shure *hic*, I'll bring vampy *hic* some. An if youuuu find *hic* may clothez, tell meh" I slurred as I stumbled below deck with a cup of the booze.

"Hey Ellilililililie, delivery! Hope you like- WOAH!" I yelled as the boat hit a wave, and sent me falling forward. Being drunk and stumbling probably didn't help either. I ended up spilling the drink on me and landing on Ellie.
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
#392I_Dont_AgreePosted 6/23/2013 3:35:35 PM
Vallus

I looked at the booze and shrugged, Might as well have a little. I'll be puking like crazy though later on. I took a long drink. Hmm, whatever this stuff was it wasn't bad.

I took some of the fish and held it over Vereez's flame. I cooked it to perfection, ate it, then began to cook some more. I grinned as I cooked.
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#393Monkey935Posted 6/23/2013 3:36:02 PM
Judoc

I had killed Edward. Now, only Darius remains. Let's just hope that they're in that last house.

I kicked the door in and walked inside.

"Linzi! Darius!" I shouted.
#394Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 3:41:44 PM
(OOC: poasting as Ellie, because Pootbird's a limey and can't caffeine his way through our AMERICAN schedule.)

Elixium:

Yami fell on top of me, spilling liquor all over me, too. I had already found a small barrel of the same, and was feeling... tipsy.

"Oh, hey, Yami!" I took off my shirt, and squeezed the liquor out of it and into my mouth.

"You want some?" I asked, offering her my shirt.

Vereez:

"Thank you." I took a cooked fish, and started eating. I washed it down with the alcohol and sat on Vallus's lap.

"Can you revert, a little? I wanna kiss you with a compatible mouth."
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#395Gannondwarf432Posted 6/23/2013 3:52:10 PM
Yami

"Sure, where is it?" I asked. He pointed to the barrel behind him. I took my mug and went to get some, but it was closer to empty than I thought. He must have had a lot! I bent over the barrel and leaned in to get some of the sweet, intoxicating nectar inside. But as I was about to get my mug filled, I felt a smack on my ass! I got what I was reaching for before getting up from the barrel and looking at Ellie. He was drunk alright, he had that look on his face that most people have when they're completely wrecked.

"Soooo, you like *hic* my boday?" I asked as I smiled. He needed to loosen up and relax, and I think I can help… (OOC: TO THE DOC!)
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
#396I_Dont_AgreePosted 6/23/2013 3:52:41 PM
Vallus

I frowned. I'll try Vereez. I reverted most of my head, but I kept my body in werewolf form. Though I shrank my body slightly so the proportions wouldn't be so awkward.

''This is kinda... weird, you know that? And a bit hard to control a focused shift this severe.'' I said to Vereez before kissing her.
---
#397Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 4:00:21 PM
Vereez:

I kissed him, stealing a piece of fish from him. I displayed my prize with a grin.

"Is that the only thing that's hard?" I asked, giggling.
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
#398I_Dont_AgreePosted 6/23/2013 4:19:09 PM
Vallus

I chuckled. ‘’Oh Vereez… you know you’re right…’’

I kissed her again, this time longer than before. But suddenly the boat lurched, and so did my stomach. I quickly pulled away, ran over to the side of the boat, and threw up.

‘’Uuuuuuugh… I can handle liquor, and I can handle boats. But combine them-’’ I threw up again.
---
#399Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 4:28:03 PM
Vereez:

"Well," I said sarcastically. "I guess Elixium will have to do." I walked over to the door, more to hear if my plan worked or not. YUP!

"Never mind, he and Yami are busy." I said with a smile to Vallus between heaves.
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
#400Jstretch19Posted 6/23/2013 4:48:06 PM
Ancyon

I grabbed a plate and sat down, mostly bland foods. Easier to taste if my food's been poisoned or not. I don't like this place, it seems too open, too many nooks and crannies for assassins to hide, though I doubt the Synod will have sent a new guy just. The castle also seemed kind of empty, sure there was the bustle of the Legion, but no one who was truly important in the grand scheme of things.

"So where is everyone? This place seems devoid of any importance any importance at the moment." I said to Floyd.