Most useless skill tree?

#1gunsndrosesPosted 6/19/2013 4:32:47 PM
I'd make it a poll but there are too many options. I'd be able to choose 10, but I know some people would be butthurt their skill isn't in the poll...

So, here's the topic. Understand what I'm asking though; some skills are objectively *very* useful, but their skill trees just flat out suck.

And yeah, it really depends on what kind of character you're playing. So just choose the one you like the least :3

I vote Speech. I have never felt even the slightest need to invest a single perk in that tree.
---
Halo 4 was the best Call of Duty.
#2blorfenburgerPosted 6/19/2013 4:35:21 PM
Ummm. Two handed.
---
I realleigh dont like EIGH
#3NicodaemosPosted 6/19/2013 4:35:46 PM
Lockpicking.
---
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer
#4LooksForSkoomaPosted 6/19/2013 4:38:11 PM
Well Speech allows you to invest in merchants and then sell your stolen stuff to them... but like you said everything is subjective to each person. IMHO light armor and heavy armor are the worst. I don't like how they've forced you basically have to choose a full set of armor. I like being able to mix and match. On top of it the perks are just repetitive... "Armor bonus for wearing all heavy armor" then the next choice is "armor bonus for wearing a matching set of armor" Also I play in 3rd person unless I'm in a dungeon and I prefer not to wear helmets for aesthetic reasons. There should be an option like Mass Effect to be able to toggle your helmet on or off (visually) for aesthetics.
---
GetTheFunkOut
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyvN0LzXxrI -- the most beautiful and mesmerizing thing you will ever hear.
#5NepharenPosted 6/19/2013 4:39:14 PM
Lockpicking.

Would have been two-handed, but they "fixed" the Ebony Blade :(
#6gunsndroses(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 4:39:48 PM
@Skooma;

The only fence I'd ever need is Tonilia :p

4000 gold to barter with, and in a very convienent location.
---
Halo 4 was the best Call of Duty.
#7LooksForSkoomaPosted 6/19/2013 4:39:48 PM
blorfenburger posted...
Ummm. Two handed.

2 handed is beast dude... dat Sweep
---
GetTheFunkOut
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyvN0LzXxrI -- the most beautiful and mesmerizing thing you will ever hear.
#8EnamelEyesPosted 6/19/2013 4:40:30 PM
Nicodaemos posted...
Lockpicking.

---
I enjoy chainsaws and formal wear.
#9daishan35Posted 6/19/2013 4:41:42 PM
Lockpicking...there is no point to that skill either. you will amass so many picks that it wont matter if you break 20+ opening a master lock.
#10theonyxphoenixPosted 6/19/2013 4:42:51 PM
Lockpicking.
---
He doesn't row.