Quick reply needed; Better Dead Thrall: The Caller or Master Vamp or Volik Vamp

#11Evil_SandwichPosted 6/21/2013 11:52:26 AM(edited)
FrOzEnFlAmE811 posted...
hmm thanks for the input. I am running with a Dark Elf Vampire Mage on this character so my melee is lacking, I mostly just cast Incinerate and watch things burn hah.

and what is so special about Rigel?

I gave her a smithed Elven Sword and a smithed Forsworn Sword (yes, she dual wields) and she one shotted my armor capped character who had 400+ health...

I've watched her solo Ancient Dragons on Master too, haven't tried her on Legendary yet though cuz I haven't used thralls since patch 1.5 added the fast travel glitch...

She'll also equip Steel Plate or Nordic Carved (if you have Dragonborn) armors that you can easily smith/upgrade which is slightly better then the crap most other thralls wear. (usually either light armor or robes)
#12TheCalabasasCouPosted 6/21/2013 12:02:32 PM
theonyxphoenix posted...
FrOzEnFlAmE811 posted...
Orchendor I believe? Yes, I havent encountered him yet but he would be a candidate also.

As of right now I have a Master Vampire and a Volkihar Vampire thralled. The Caller is chillen on my floor in Whiterun. (Where should I get my perma-house by the way? any suggestions?)

He is nice because of his immunity to magic.

This. Orchendor >>> The caller. I hate using thralls though, not worth all the frustration to me
---
Turn off the lights light a candle, and have a seance Pull the lid off the Dean Martin scandal Witches warlocks spooks and holy ghosts RZA lets defraud the hoax
#13Mick65Posted 6/21/2013 1:47:43 PM
FrOzEnFlAmE811 posted...
Orchendor I believe? Yes, I havent encountered him yet but he would be a candidate also.

As of right now I have a Master Vampire and a Volkihar Vampire thralled. The Caller is chillen on my floor in Whiterun. (Where should I get my perma-house by the way? any suggestions?)

I keep a house in solitude for that 'high class' socialite feel and windstad is my bat cave. The back room of the basement is good for 'storage' and decoration. I built one bank of safes for items to equip thralls. Nothing else back there but tools, torture kits and kettles full of skulls and soul gems.

The front room has the coffin, shrines for my blessing of choice minus the arkay totem. In it's place are the materials to make it, and one of the few blood stained skulls you can find. There is also the wash basin.

The main house is pretty spartan with some storage chests under the stairs, the fireplace, chandelier, and the crafting tables. The greenhouse, garden and hatchery are a given, with the smithing stations as well. Eola is my steward, no housecarl, stable, carriage and definitely no bard.
---
JAFO