Edward Snowden build

#1AflockOfHippiesPosted 6/23/2013 4:05:06 PM
Any ideas? Definitely sneak and speech skills. Join the Empire. Reveal its plans to the Stormcloaks then run and hide with the Thalmor. That's all I got so far.
---
Spiritual Math 101: lesson #34: Creation: We are not the only 1s in the equation. The truth is out there, man!
#2gunsndrosesPosted 6/23/2013 4:06:09 PM
People actually care about this guy?
---
The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
#3AflockOfHippies(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 4:29:25 PM
Eh...not so much. Just bored on a rainy Sunday and my nice, big plasma t.v decided to go on fritz two months after warranty expired. Figures. Was just browsing internet and everywhere you look his name is popping up. That was about the extent of my thought with this one.(Not that I would really waste my time doing an Edward Scissorh...I mean Snowden build) Maybe a Fox Mulder build tho?
---
Spiritual Math 101: lesson #34: Creation: We are not the only 1s in the equation. The truth is out there, man!
#4AerowitzPosted 6/23/2013 4:38:08 PM
The Thalmor can only protect you for so long. Probably a good idea to charter a boat to Solstheim ASAP. I heard they don't have an extradition agreement with Skyrim nor Cyrodiil. The Dunmer people may be rough and gruff, with a complex society that you wouldn't understand easily, but it would be better than a life in chains.
#5Strakadh_OFPosted 6/23/2013 6:12:44 PM
gunsndroses posted...
People actually care about this guy?

People like this are why things have gotten as bad as they have and will continue to get worse till people like me do something about it, and them.

Ignorance wont be an excuse.
---
--KazamaKojinrai--
Exactly correct TC. This is how Steam has been doing it for years and it works fine.[Shill ProTip:Log into an alt before praising yourself]
#6HoonDingPosted 6/23/2013 6:19:25 PM
Skyrim board never handles politics very well.
---
Don't let the dragon drag on!
#7AflockOfHippies(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 7:42:24 PM
Yes. Politics and religion. The two things you should never discuss in a mixed crowd. Yet the game of Skyrim is filled with both so the subjects seem to always come up in some capacity. When this guy leaked what he did I was not surprised at the info. Anyone who was has been way too na´ve or trusting of the government...or both.

Is he a traitor? If I was to say that was a tedious question, would you know what I mean?

I was on the fence with that one...leaning one way though...but when he ran to Communist China and gave them our secrets and now to Russia...my answer is yes. List or no he one goes to the block.
---
#8FrOzEnFlAmE811Posted 6/23/2013 10:12:15 PM
make a Hulk build. Big ole Orc, Melee only.
---
:u
with love, FrOzEnFlAmE811
#9Last VampirePosted 6/24/2013 12:33:09 AM
Complains about trusting government.

Complains about a guy exposing the government's sinister shenanigans.

Can't have it both ways, bro.
---
[Exit, pursued by a bear.]
GT:
LafayetteV