How to max out in this game

#1Sin93Posted 6/24/2013 4:43:37 AM
Hi,

By max out I mean all skills 100, all perks unlocked, fully unlock all dragon shouts and get Health, Magic and Stamina all to say 1000 without any fortify etc.

So to start, is this possible, and if so, what is the most effective way of doing it? I see there is a sticky topic, but there seems to be disagreement as to whether any of the methods in there are most effective.

I have no problems using exploits or glitches as long as they can't be game-breaking. Thanks for any help.
---
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." - Vyse the Legend
GT: GallJ
#2HeyItsZantPosted 6/24/2013 5:11:55 AM
Clear out the next few years of your life.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYkmn347wsY
#3MrGazzoPosted 6/24/2013 5:23:11 AM
Well, updating your game to 1.9 makes this possible. Don't know how long it would take though. Grinding your skill to level is a little bit pain in the ass, but getting dragon shouts is easy if you open UESP or the wiki, the only problem is to get the dragon souls.
---
Haytham Kenway = Roger Moore
#4Sin93(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 5:33:40 AM
Why would it take so long? I'm sure getting skills to 100 each wouldn't be that difficult. And from what I've heard from friends if you do a lot of things before the main quest finale dragon souls aren't too hard to come by.

Is it the perks or the stat boosts that are the problem then? If so, what is it about getting them to that stage that's so difficult?
---
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." - Vyse the Legend
#5SoulOfFaythPosted 6/24/2013 5:33:42 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62001291
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#6Sin93(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 5:59:39 AM
Based on what I've seen at:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Leveling#Skill_XP

combined with the fortify restoration glitch, that would be the quickest way to get to that kind of level, due to the Oghma glitch only working to level 81. Is that correct? If so great and thanks for the help.
---
#7Stormvale12Posted 6/24/2013 7:40:24 AM
Sin93 posted...
Based on what I've seen at:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Leveling#Skill_XP

combined with the fortify restoration glitch, that would be the quickest way to get to that kind of level, due to the Oghma glitch only working to level 81. Is that correct? If so great and thanks for the help.

Oghma glitch doesn't work at all...
---
White 2 FC: 1679 3141 2693
#8LazyKennyPosted 6/24/2013 4:34:42 PM(edited)
Fastest way to level with resto loop.

Resto loop yourself a fortify health piece of armor that'll put give you at least 6 digit HP. Heavy armor is preferred due to the skill being right next to block in the skill menu. You'll also want to resto loop yourself a weapon that'll do hundreds of thousands of damage but make absolutely sure that you will survive the damage because you will be getting hit by this. Bring a shield with you too and make sure you have a full set of armor on.

Go to one of your homes (major hold homes like Whiterun, Solitude, etc. work best). Make sure that if you're married, your spouse does not live there. Ask the housecarl to follow you, then trade that resto looped weapon to him/her. Now get into a fight with your housecarl. Every time the housecarl hits you, your chosen armor skill will increase to 100. Every time you block one of your housecarl's attacks, your block will increase to 100. Every time you go into the level up screen and level, you will fully heal. Keep making block and your chosen armor skill legendary and you'll have the fastest way to level up.

If those two skills are not leveling to 100 with each strike, then you'll need to do more resto looping and make the weapon even more powerful.