I have two question please help

#1kisukes_notePosted 6/24/2013 9:28:07 AM
Ok so first question isnt for me but for a friend, but he wants to know if it is possible to marry Sarana the vampire from the Dawnguard DLC, and my question is i just noticed last night that 4 of my skills that where at 100 had something above it called legendary. Could someone tell what that is exactly thanks for any help.
---
"Greetings Program welcome to the Grid." Tron.
#20UT0FTH3G4M3RPosted 6/24/2013 9:33:20 AM
You can not marry Serana.

When a skill gets to 100, you can legendary the skill. That will bring it back down to 15 and give you back the perk points that you have invested. This will let you level beyond level 81.
#3silverhunter16Posted 6/24/2013 9:38:51 AM
1) No, cannot marry Serana

2) As of patch 1.9 you may now "legendary" a skill. This resets the perk tree back to level 15 and refunds any perks invested. The skill has to be level 100 before it is capable of being legendary and essentially removes the level cap.
This means it's now possible to obtain every perk as you may legendary a skill any number of times.
---
The dead are more polite than the living. They listen to everything you say without interrupting.
#4kisukes_note(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 9:45:08 AM
Thanks 0UT0FTH3G4M3R and Silverhunter16 for responding that does kinda suck not being able to marry her. Purely opnion based but I think shes the best companion in the game, and Nice a raise to the lvl cap sounds like a lot of fun I have a feeling those who use that book glitch would abuse it a lot.
---
#5silverhunter16Posted 6/24/2013 9:52:49 AM
kisukes_note posted...
Thanks 0UT0FTH3G4M3R and Silverhunter16 for responding that does kinda suck not being able to marry her. Purely opnion based but I think shes the best companion in the game, and Nice a raise to the lvl cap sounds like a lot of fun I have a feeling those who use that book glitch would abuse it a lot.

Book glitch was fixed along with the Riften speech glitch; also as a result of patch 1.9.
---
The dead are more polite than the living. They listen to everything you say without interrupting.
#6kisukes_note(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 10:02:57 AM
lol cool. I have a feeling though that that wont stop ppl for doing it off line or finding a way around it. but thanks for the help guys.
---
#7OgreRecruiterPosted 6/24/2013 11:23:23 AM
kisukes_note posted...

There is no level cap anymore. You level and level and level till your absolutely sick of leveling.... Someone should try for lv 1000.
---
Blood Knights: You sir are the greatest damn troll alive, and you're not even meaning to troll.
#8jammymacsterPosted 6/24/2013 11:28:04 AM
OgreRecruiter posted...
Someone should try for lv 1000.

I'm assuming it's already been done. Levelling is still really easy without the OI and Riften speech exploits. There are numerous ways to level really quickly using the resto-loop exploit and even without exploits Illusion is ridiculously easy to level to 100 over and over with only a few casts of Harmony in a busy area like Whiterun.
---
http://goo.gl/UEC2Y
http:///www.gamefaqs.com/?throwback=1