Suggestions for a Zelda build

#1Frieza610Posted 6/24/2013 12:51:42 PM
Here me out on this one because I think it could be pretty promising.

Essentially, she has been transported from Hyrule by forces yet unknown (I'm still working on the background). She attempts to escape and is captured at the border.

I am planning on having her as a stealth archer who makes use of illusion magic (Sheik anyone?).

Stats: Health/Magic/Stamina Ratio is 1/2/2.
She is a nimble character and will be using spells so I want magic and stamina fairly balanced, but I don't want her to be able to last long in a head-to-head encounter. Should I maybe avoid leveling up health at all?

Skills: http://skyrimcalculator.com/#304976
This is what I've come up with so far. I want her to basically excel in using the bow and arrow in conjunction with stealth. I also want to have one handed damage maxed out so she can use daggers to sneak attack. With illusion I took the perks that would allow me to affect basically any enemy type. I stopped at expert illusion b/c I find the master spells to just be too long to cast/cost too much whereas the expert levels spells can essentially do the same job better in this case. Light armor is a must here as she should be able to move quickly and quietly, but not be able to take much punishment. Finally, there is speech. As the princess of Hyrule I figured that negotiating skills should be natural to her. I excluded intimidation b/c that wouldn't fit her well, but persuasion and bribery seemed fitting. Investor and up I found to be unnecessary, but if I have extra perks I may put points there.

Gear: Full Nightingale Set as well as nightingale weapons. I'm planning on joining the Thieves Guild b/c in my roleplay she comes from her position of wealth where she already has everything to a state where she has to steal just to survive. The only hesitation I have is that nightingale stuff is apparently leveled. So.....when I level up it essentially becomes useless correct? If that is true I was considering investing in smithing (not much b/c she is a princess after all and has no experience with it so unless changes are made steel and arcane are the only perks required from that tree)
This is definitely the area in which I would like some advice. I don't really want to make her an expert at smithing, but I still want to level weapons and possibly armor to the point that they are effective.

Final Notes: The biggest area of advice I have is definitely gear. If that stuff about the nightinggale stuff being leveled is true then I will need replacement gear at some point right? Also, what perk in smithing do I need to upgrade nightingale stuff? Additionally, enchanting seems like a skill that would fit her well, but I don't know whether to allocate points to that or another thief skill such as pickpocket or lockpicking. Finally, I already started a character by the same name, but the character is level 25 already and I haven't been following any of the aforementioned guidelines whatsoever. Should I just start a fresh one?
---
"You have no idea what my nightmares are like"
-Batman Beyond (Sig last changed 5:02 pm 12/8/10)
#2NaughtyOctopusPosted 6/24/2013 12:53:42 PM
Why are you saying her and she? Zelda is the guy.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZO8EDRr.jpg <3
#3Evil_SandwichPosted 6/24/2013 12:54:31 PM
Wear the pink wedding dress from the DB questline.

Doesn't Zelda wear a pink dress?

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100411222948/zelda/images/e/e9/Princess_Zelda_(Oracle_of_Ages_and_Oracle_of_Seasons).png
#4theonyxphoenixPosted 6/24/2013 12:55:07 PM
NaughtyOctopus posted...

..________
,.-‘”.~.,
..,.-”..“-.,
.,/..”:,
,?\,
./..,}
../,:`^`..}
/,:”/
..?..__..:`../
./__.(..“~-,_,:`./
../(_.”~,_..“~,_..,:`.._/
.{.._$;_”=,_.“-,_.,.-~-,},.~”;/.}
..((..*~_.”=-._“;,,./`./”../
,,,___.\`~,“~.,..`..}../
(.`=-,,.`(;_,,-”
/.`~,`-.\/\
.\`~.*-,.|,./..\,__
,,_.}.>-._\..|..`=~-,
..`=~-,_\_`\,\
.`=~-,,.\,.\
..`:,,`\..__
.`=-,.,%`>==
._\.._,-%.`\
..,< `.._|_,-&``................`\

I seriously hope you're joking.
---
He doesn't row.
#5Frieza610(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 12:57:09 PM
I saw that there were 3 more posts in here and I got all excited...then I read the posts.
---
#6FMLGPosted 6/24/2013 12:57:21 PM
theonyxphoenix posted...
NaughtyOctopus posted...

..________
,.-‘”.~.,
..,.-”..“-.,
,?\,
./..,}
,,,___.\`~,“~.,..`..}../
(.`=-,,.`(;_,,-”
/.`~,`-.\/\
.\`~.*-,.|,./..\,__
,,_.}.>-._\..|..`=~-,
..`=~-,_\_`\,\
.`=~-,,.\,.\
.`=-,.,%`>==
._\.._,-%.`\

I seriously hope you're joking.

He is, so I guess...

..________
,.-‘”.~.,
..,.-”..“-.,
,?\,
./..,}
,,,___.\`~,“~.,..`..}../
(.`=-,,.`(;_,,-”
/.`~,`-.\/\
.\`~.*-,.|,./..\,__
,,_.}.>-._\..|..`=~-,
..`=~-,_\_`\,\
.`=~-,,.\,.\
.`=-,.,%`>==
._\.._,-%.`\
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Grand Jester of the Fourth Empire
#7Frieza610(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 12:59:12 PM
Okay, not to be a buzzkillington, but obligatory *the name of the main character isn't in the title* jokes aside, could someone give me some REAL feedback?
---
#8Evil_SandwichPosted 6/24/2013 1:00:52 PM
Frieza610 posted...
Okay, not to be a buzzkillington, but obligatory *the name of the main character isn't in the title* jokes aside, could someone give me some REAL feedback?

I posted something.

Post #3
#9Frieza610(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 1:03:07 PM
Evil_Sandwich posted...
Frieza610 posted...

I posted something.

Post #3

And I thank you for that. (Side note: Do I just kill the bride and steal the clothes from her corpse)

However, I would ALSO like feedback as far as my questions.
---
#10Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 6/24/2013 1:04:40 PM
Have two play styles. The sneaky sheik with daggers and illusion (mostly calm, muffle, and invisibility) Wearing something like the Female dark brotherhood hood. Cuz of the mask. Then the leather set or something that looks like sheik's set. Her armor definitely doesn't look like nightingale.

When she gets caught take all your gear off and transform into zelda. She uses destruction magic, (din's fire) alteration (nayru's love) conjuration for familiar and flaming familiar (wolf link) and maybe some restoration. Fast travel is farore's wind. Go after Auri-els bow first and get massive aj hallowed arrows. Get the wedding gown, a good circlet, some nice shoes, and idk what type of gloves are in skyrim besides the ugly brown ones, but try to find some elegant ones.
---
http://i.imgur.com/AJS7VHe.gif
http://i.imgur.com/Fy3BQYr.jpg