Small Jobs Random?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: OgreRecruiter

OgreRecruiter
3 years ago#1
I read about one of the jobs in whiterun (I can't complete it now cause Battle For Whiterun is completed). Can I still do the Thieves Guild Questline?

Are they random? If not I can't restore the influence in Whiterun
(Sorry for the below removed post (clicked Quote instead of Message detail without realizing it :( ).
Blood Knights: You sir are the greatest damn troll alive, and you're not even meaning to troll.
(message deleted)

User Info: rx54

rx54
3 years ago#3
I was so confused as to how the 2nd post was made before the 1st post for like a minute.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wycjnCCgUes

User Info: OgreRecruiter

OgreRecruiter
3 years ago#4
rx54 posted...
I was so confused as to how the 2nd post was made before the 1st post for like a minute.

I meant to edit the first post. I didn't realize I clicked *Quote* until the message was already up.
Blood Knights: You sir are the greatest damn troll alive, and you're not even meaning to troll.

User Info: IamI3rian

IamI3rian
3 years ago#5
Heimskr's house never repairs. You can always ask for a new job.

Just talk to whoever you got the quest from a second time, and you'll have the option to quit. You lose nothing.
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
I <3 Rifles

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived