I'm calling it right now. Mark this day in stone. (future of TES)

#1LooksForSkoomaPosted 6/26/2013 9:08:57 PM
There will be 1 or 2 more games about the towers falling. Then the next game the PC will have to fight the Daedric Princes and Mundus will be destroyed. The PC will acquire CHIM through the course of the game and achieve Amaranth. Then the next game will take place in a new world with new lore.
---
I have no idea, why would you assume that I would know? I don't know what I am saying. - rx54
- People need to look at their inbox.
#2Dreadsword101Posted 6/26/2013 9:10:28 PM
Cool story.
#3RikiazPosted 6/27/2013 5:28:29 AM
Doubt it.
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#4SoulOfFaythPosted 6/27/2013 5:36:44 AM
Can't wait for Tosh Raka to attack Tamriel.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#5RogueVIIIPosted 6/27/2013 6:05:46 AM
LooksForSkooma posted...
There will be 1 or 2 more games about the towers falling. Then the next game the PC will have to fight the Daedric Princes and Mundus will be destroyed. The PC will acquire CHIM through the course of the game and achieve Amaranth. Then the next game will take place in a new world with new lore.

Where is the logic in this post? If Bethesda intended to create a new game with new lore, why wouldn't they do it immediately since ESO might cover all of Tamriel therefor ruining landscapes for players.

Even if ESO tanks and they don't decide to fill in the entire map, it will still leave Bethesda limited to whatever areas they and ESO haven't covered.
#6GrrManPosted 6/27/2013 6:42:06 AM
Bethesda is too lazy to create new lore
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#7silverhunter16Posted 6/27/2013 6:51:57 AM
Don't think they'll change the lore but it's possible the next games could involve the destruction of the Ur-tower and Green-Sap.

Afterwards, the event of Landfall would take place and the Khajiit will somehow prevent it.
---
The dead are more polite than the living. They listen to everything you say without interrupting.
#8RthanPosted 6/27/2013 7:20:01 AM
Will you shut up about CHIM, its a stupid concept, and before anyone claims I don't know what it means, I have read enough of your rants (informative as they are) to know what it is. I still don't agree with it, or its implementation in the games/world.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the thousands - Luca Blight
#9RikiazPosted 6/27/2013 8:06:10 AM
Rthan posted...
Will you shut up about CHIM, its a stupid concept, and before anyone claims I don't know what it means, I have read enough of your rants (informative as they are) to know what it is. I still don't agree with it, or its implementation in the games/world.

It is actually a very interesting concept that you never have to deal with unless you want to get into the in-depth parts of the lore so you can safely ignore it if you choose.
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#10FMLGPosted 6/27/2013 8:50:54 AM
Stupid post was stupid.

Daedra love Mundus, in a way. Mundus is Padomaic.

Fighting them would be stupid.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Grand Jester of the Fourth Empire