The Elder Scrolls RP (The Great War): Main Thread PT.10

#1PootbirdPosted 7/1/2013 1:46:14 PM
Rules are:
1.No taking control of other peoples characters, saying stuff like "the guards spot and kill Vallus" is not allowed
2. Don't post once and leave, your needed.
3. Stay in character, act like you stated what your character acts like, do what you'd think your character would do etc.
4. If you wish to approve of something that can change the story in a major way, do it over a private message with the person you are doing it with and me. This way, a decision like killing someones character is taken care of professionally and not through arguments. You can send private messages by clicking on a users name and hitting "send PM" on the right hand side.
5. You can have multiple characters if you have shown you are a regular to the game. (1-3 max)
6. When posting for the first time or with a new character in the main thread, take the page your characters info is on this thread and link it in your first post along with your characters name so we all know who you are.
7. There is a limit of 4 arcs at once (great war, and 3 random ones) small groups of people (1-2) do not count as an arc.
8. You can only have 3 characters MAX.
---
The official POOTIS to the Elder Scrolls RP.
Drugs? Please, I have daft punk.
#2Curved_Sw0rdPosted 7/1/2013 1:53:32 PM
Vereez:

"Yeah, Silver, knock that s*** off!" I slammed my foot into the ground sending a spell into it. A rune appeared under Elixium and Silver, then detonated in rather forceful blast of superchilled air. They flew in opposite directions.

"This is getting out of hand really quickly..."

Aeya:

"I hope so, Yami..."
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#3Gannondwarf432Posted 7/1/2013 2:04:45 PM(edited)
Silver

Ugh, again with the flying. I healed some of the wounds I got as I stood up

"If you would have fought me seriously from the get-go, I wouldn't have to do that to bring your best out, so don't yell at me about that, you a******s!" I yelled at them as I moved the fire to my legs. Now they won't want to sweep my legs out from me. I serpentined in towards them and clotheslined them both with my outstretched arms before dispersing my fire and pinning Vereez to the ground.

"Now, fight me seriously. I know that you're holding back."

Yami

"I know he will. He-Ooo!" I started to say as I saw him just knock them down. This is really getting brutal. Elixium looked like he was getting pissed.

"Aeya, you might wanna tell them that he only way Silver'll give up is if he's knocked out or something. Ellie's getting that angry look in his eye again."
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
#4I_Dont_AgreePosted 7/1/2013 2:12:40 PM
Vallus (Werewolf)

‘’Hey, this fight is getting pretty interesting…’’ I mumbled as I watched the fight between Silver, Elixium, and Vereez rage on. Floyd was sitting quietly, eating his snacks, ‘’And looks like it keeps getting better and better. Silver's picking it up. But I'm still betting on Vereez…’’
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#5TwoBladesOneBowPosted 7/1/2013 2:21:51 PM
Lykos:
I notice three people beating the hell out of each other. One of which was the Altmer I had offended earlier. I approached the group of people that were watching and I turned to the werewolf. "So what are they fighting about?"

Azrael:
Saladil actually beat the wereboar. I looked at Travis. "Maybe he isn't completely useless afterall."
---
"We all start with innocence, but the world leads us to guilt."
#6Curved_Sw0rdPosted 7/1/2013 2:22:17 PM
Vereez:

Aeya gave me a look, and I understood. This might be a little close, but... I used Blood-Warping to hold Silver in place, then sent him flying into the air, upwards.

"This ends now!" I yelled as I kicked him full force before he could hit the ground, slamming him into a wall with enough force to crack the stone. He was out. Aeya rushed over to him.

"Is he..."

"No, his heartbeat's still going strong." Zulla came in, confused.

"What happened?"

"Me, Silver, and Lixie decided to spar. I kinda cut loose and..."

"I can heal him when he wakes up!" Zulla said happily.

"That'd be nice, Zulla." Aeya said, patting her head.
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#7Gannondwarf432Posted 7/1/2013 2:27:13 PM
Yami

"Holy s***" is all I managed to say as Silver just got brutalized by Vereez.

"Well, looks like he's down for the co-WHAT?! HOW?" I shouted as I saw him shakily get up and put up a defensive hand to hand stance. There's no way he can fight after that! Elixium looked like he was ready to go put him down for good, when I noticed something.

"STOP! Look at his eyes!" I shouted as they looked. They were half open and looked glazed over. He wasn't even conscious, and he wanted to fight.

"Someone hold him down, he'll kill himself if he tries any harder" I said as Aeya and Vereez went and forced him back down. Damn… he's nuts, even in his sleep.
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
#8I_Dont_AgreePosted 7/1/2013 2:30:20 PM
Vallus (Werewolf)

''Hmm? Oh, it's just a sparring match. A hardcore one. You're welcome to watch-''

Vereez did that... thing, to Silver, and slammed him into the wall. It looked brutal. And he even continued to fight after he was clearly beaten. Damn...

''It... looks like the fight's over.'' Floyd ran over to go check. I continued to sit where I was, ''Hopefully this doesn't turn into another grudge. It was a no rules fight, but still...''
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#9Pootbird(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 2:31:13 PM
Elixium

"Jeez silver you try so hard, you get better over time, not by taking huge leaps"
Vereez totally destroyed him...
---
The official POOTIS to the Elder Scrolls RP.
Drugs? Please, I have daft punk.
#10DzxSaintsPosted 7/1/2013 2:31:33 PM
Sam

"I got this."

Liz... Slen Nus!

I froze him against the wall.
---
"Nah, he got the upside. I got the downside. See, there's two sides to every Schwarz."
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094012/quotes