The Elder Scrolls RP (The Great War): Main Thread PT.10

#371FMLGPosted 7/3/2013 1:16:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#372I_Dont_AgreePosted 7/3/2013 1:20:44 PM(edited)
Vallus

''Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Can't have him wait too long.'' I said to Pristor. I spotted Floyd run past with a plate of food. Gergio must be up and recovering, ''I'm not much of an interrogator though, I don't think. But Vereez... Vereez could make anyone talk...''
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#373FMLGPosted 7/3/2013 1:19:50 PM
Eleanor

Eleanor had arrived at the castle, and proceeded to the mess hall. Socializing wasn't her strong point so she had decided it would be best to speak to whoever seemed to be in charge.

She noticed a Breton in the counts seat, he seemed to have authority, although clearly not the count. Shyly, she approached the man, then noticed Pristor sitting next to him. She addressed the Breton, "Hello, erm, sir, where would one go to join the legion?" Deciding to keep the questions simple, she feared speaking too much.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Grand Jester of the Fourth Empire
#374Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 7/3/2013 1:21:06 PM
Stryder:
"No. If a couple of townsfolk, mercenaries, or guards decide to burn, kill, or rip you in half, it's no one's fault but your's." he's lucky I haven't ordered the guards to do just that....
---
http://i.imgur.com/AJS7VHe.gif
http://i.imgur.com/Fy3BQYr.jpg
#375I_Dont_AgreePosted 7/3/2013 1:24:38 PM
Vallus

I eyed the woman for a moment. I usually check to see if someone is a werewolf or not when I first meet someone. Old habit.

''Hmm, you want to join? I'm Vallus, and I act as second in command here. Vereez handles general recruiting, but she's out right now.'' I told her, ''Why would you like to join the Legion?''
---
#376FMLGPosted 7/3/2013 1:24:58 PM
Darius V

"Oh? If they provoke me I'll have to fight back. I could," Darius took a brief pause as he thought for a better word. "injure someone before they burn, kill or rip me in half. Your city, your rules though. Don't blame me if someone else gets injured before they kill me." Darius joked, he doubted a few commoners could kill him but better safe than sorry, that and he probably couldn't handle too large a crowd.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
#377FMLGPosted 7/3/2013 1:29:47 PM
Eleanor

"I am a Breton, as I think you are. I want to protect my home. I had previously joined the Empire's navy but the rest of my crew had died because of a few terrorists in Hammerfell, although indirectly." She sighed, it was a lot easier to get jobs a few years ago, before the Great War.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
#378DzxSaintsPosted 7/3/2013 1:41:11 PM
Sam

"Yeah. Sure"

I grabbed a random drink, and walked over to Yami. I slowly started pouring it in her mouth. After a short while, I stopped to ask her a question.

"So, what could break the ice?"
---
"Nah, he got the upside. I got the downside. See, there's two sides to every Schwarz."
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094012/quotes
#379I_Dont_AgreePosted 7/3/2013 1:46:03 PM
Vallus

''I'm sorry to hear about your crew. So, you've worked previously with the Empire? Then I see no problem with you joining now.'' I said. I motioned to the mess hall, though the party started spilling into the other rooms, ''As you can see we're in the middle of a feast, but feel free to participate and grab food, if you'd like. Do you have any other questions, miss...?''
---
#380FMLGPosted 7/3/2013 1:48:39 PM
Eleanor

"Eleanor." She smiled at him. "I think I will..." She turned to Pristor, surpsrised he was there too, after a second she turned to the mess hall.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!