Are there any non hostile bandit mobs?

#1AquilarchPosted 7/2/2013 8:13:32 PM
I'd like to make an outlaw/highwayman who chills with Bandits, but I don't know of any friendly groups.

Also, unrelated, what's the best skill to grind for shear levels? I'm ~35 levels too low for the best Nightingale gear which I want, naturally.
---
GT: Argent Ursine
#2VeezaraPosted 7/2/2013 8:41:18 PM
Ragged Flagon if they count.
There is the Forsworn group north of Karthwasten, they become non hostile if you side with Madanach in the mines. It is quite a good camp, wheat mill, blacksmith equipment, good place if you just want to hang out, can upgrade your equipment while your doing it.
The Alik'R group in Swindlers den. If you don't complete the quest they won't turn hostile , you can hang about there.
Non hostile bandits wold be quite a find. The friendliest I've had from a bandit is a warning not to get any closer. There is one cave with three Hagravens and a bandit in a cage. He begs you to rescue him, helps you clear out the Hagravens then when that's finished he turns hostile and tries to rob you.
#3DougymcPosted 7/2/2013 10:11:59 PM
Veezara posted...
He begs you to rescue him, helps you clear out the Hagravens then when that's finished he turns hostile and tries to rob you.

I entered that place for the first time the other day. I laughed when he tried it... naked.
#4TheCalabasasCouPosted 7/2/2013 11:08:52 PM
The only ones i can think of are the 3 bandits named "guard" in the rift that are in a small tower. They are involved in some quest. It's not much of a place to hang out though
---
Turn off the lights light a candle, and have a seance Pull the lid off the Dean Martin scandal Witches warlocks spooks and holy ghosts RZA lets defraud the hoax
#5VeezaraPosted 7/3/2013 5:49:31 AM
Druadach Redoubt might be the best place. They will not turn hostile if you help Madanach escape. Even if none of the Forsworn from the mine survive the attack on Markarth.
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Druadach_Redoubt
#6SoulOfFaythPosted 7/3/2013 7:53:29 AM
That tower (Nilheim, IIRC) near Ivarstead. There are a bunch of bandits marked 'Guards' there who won't become hostile until you've initiated the little quest they're part of.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open