Which of the full 3d ES games is the best?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Which of the full 3d ES games is the best?
3 years ago#1
Of the three Elder Scrolls games is the best one? From ES III: Morrowind, ES IV: Oblivion, and ES V: Skyrim which is the best? - Results (203 votes)
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
32.02% (65 votes)
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
18.72% (38 votes)
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
49.26% (100 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Of each of the three games, each game's expansion packs, DLC's, and other official add ons should be considered as a part of their respective entry and therefore taken into account when deciding which has the best quality.

Mods, Hacks, and other unofficial works should not.
Jesus Christ saves any who call and accept him. Today is better than tomorrow to get saved. Never accept the mark of the beast.
3 years ago#2
The actual world of Morrowind was soooooo much more fun to explore, I honestly quit Skyrim from boredom
"One can not reflect in streaming water. Only those who know internal peace can give it to others." Lao Tzu
GT - LucidChiba
3 years ago#3
Fallout: New Vegas
F*** You 2-
http://i.imgur.com/Dp67fx6.jpg
3 years ago#4
I'm the only Oblivion vote so far 8(
It amazes me that people can figure out how to make a GameFAQs account and post topics but not utilize google. *no faith in humanity*
3 years ago#5
haven't actually gotten into Morrowind yet. the best? Oblivion's leveling system/guild quests/STORY with Skyrim's graphics? I can't make up my mind on the DLC's though.
3 years ago#6
TheLucidChiba posted...
The actual world of Morrowind was soooooo much more fun to explore, I honestly quit Skyrim from boredom

Bet that's why you're still here 1,5 years after its release, because it's so boring.
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
3 years ago#7
Morrowind hands down.
Assumption is the mother of all stuff ups.
3 years ago#8

I DON'T KNOW. Morrowind started it all but Skyrim improved upon so much and added some more.

You know what? Whatever. Original wins by default in my book if there's a tie, so Morrowind.
3 years ago#9
All the n00bs are gonna vote for Skyrim anyway but I personally think Oblivion was the best.

I would even go as far to say that Bethesda should model TES VI after Oblivion (bring back classes/attributes, casting with your weapon drawn, spellcrafting, and guilds/questlines as good or better than Oblivion's were etc.)
3 years ago#10
I very proudly voted for Oblivion
1-13 in trying to get moderations overturned
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Which of the full 3d ES games is the best?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived