Which of the full 3d ES games is the best?

#21IamI3rianPosted 7/4/2013 3:34:07 PM
Unless I'm mistaken, Daggerfall was defo 3D.

It, however great, will not be receiving my vote.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
I <3 Rifles
#22silverhunter16Posted 7/4/2013 3:44:39 PM
I voted Oblivion and I'm proud.
---
The dead are more polite than the living. They listen to everything you say without interrupting.
#23ArnoxPosted 7/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
daishan35 posted...
I still like Skyrim the best, despite all of its faults. like I said, the story lines for everything were way better in Oblivion, but...exploring skyrim is just a lot more fun imho. I still have to play Morrowind...and I know I sound like a kid but the graphics do stink (which is odd...because this is the only older game that I have said this about)

The Morrowind graphical overhaul mods will fix that right up for you though. Unless you got the crap Xbox edition of it...
#24gunsndrosesPosted 7/4/2013 4:37:47 PM
IamI3rian posted...

eh.

Daggerfall had your classic 2-D graphics, which were somehow laid out in an otherwise 3-D environment.

I'd consider it... 2.5-D.
---
1-13 in trying to get moderations overturned
#25beautifuldreamsPosted 7/4/2013 4:42:14 PM
oblivion, the user interface and control setup was great. combat was nice and fluid with spell hotkeys & casting while weapon out
---
nyuuuuuuuuu~
#26DrNewcensteinPosted 7/4/2013 5:32:38 PM
OMG I just got Arena and Daggerfall. I forgot games used to look like this LOL

Had a Duke Nukem flashback with Daggerfall. Arena is old-skool DOOM.

They were 3d as far as the environments, but figures/items were 2D sprites.
---
Everyone has a price. And a pain threshold.
#27Prof_DetPosted 7/5/2013 12:48:17 AM
scrilla_o posted...
Fallout: New Vegas

Second!
---
Comp + Mauser C96 + Flying, Bladed, Umbrella = Weapons of Choice.
#28kreegan64(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 12:26:50 PM
IamI3rian posted...

It had 3d environments, but everything else was 2d. The title of the topic reads full 3d, meaning there can't too many 2d things, there can be some minor things like the bushes in Oblivion were 2d if I'm not mistaken, and snow flakes on Skyrim, but not too many things.
---
Jesus Christ saves any who call and accept him. Today is better than tomorrow to get saved. Never accept the mark of the beast.
#29RikashiPosted 7/5/2013 2:10:01 PM
'Best' is a very subjective term, and shouldn't be used when comparing games if you ask me. On that note, Morrowind did indeed have the most memorable and unique world though.
---
Animal Crossing: New Leaf FC 0473-9185-1258
The ruling king that sees in another his equivalent rules nothing. - Vivec
#30daishan35Posted 7/5/2013 2:16:15 PM
Arnox posted...
daishan35 posted...
I still like Skyrim the best, despite all of its faults. like I said, the story lines for everything were way better in Oblivion, but...exploring skyrim is just a lot more fun imho. I still have to play Morrowind...and I know I sound like a kid but the graphics do stink (which is odd...because this is the only older game that I have said this about)

The Morrowind graphical overhaul mods will fix that right up for you though. Unless you got the crap Xbox edition of it...

lol...i do. guess I will be buying the pc version then. have a new one so I may be saying bye-bye to ES games on the console. Mods are fun sometimes.
---
See you, Space Cowboy.