Can you still join the dawnguard if you already became a vamp lord?

#1yoyoyo333Posted 7/3/2013 1:30:45 PM
I just got the blood chalice quest, but im not being attacked when I enter the danguard fort, does that mean I can still revert and join them instead?
---
PSN= MajorOcelot
#2FMLGPosted 7/3/2013 1:31:37 PM
This happened
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Grand Jester of the Fourth Empire
#3IronticsDragonLPosted 7/3/2013 1:32:01 PM
Nope. You can't join the Dawnguard after you become a Vampire Lord.
---
Violence breeds Violence
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: IronticsDragonL NNID: IronticsDragonL Pawn( PS3) Melissa MH3U(IronticsDL) US Servers
#4Billy-De-KidPosted 7/5/2013 1:25:06 PM
But you CAN become a Vampire Lord after you join the Dawnguard and finish the quest.
---
"What have I become? Something less than human... but also something more..." -Alex Mercer
Check out the new XBLA game, State of Decay.
#50UT0FTH3G4M3RPosted 7/5/2013 1:29:31 PM
I became a vampire lord to get the Ring of the Beast (must complete the Blood Chalice quest first) and then got my vampirism cured, and went to Fort Dawnguard. When i got there, they attacked me on sight.
#6NepharenPosted 7/5/2013 2:00:10 PM
Not really that useful of info but if you side with the dawnguard, once you are banished from Harkon's castle you can plate glitch back in. Everyone is friendly, you can buy spells and other things. But you can't pick up quests.

At some point (Noticed during the quest to find a moth priest) they will attack you on sight if you glitch back in. Tried calming them but realized later that my level was too high for it to work since they are supposedly the same level as you...

Calming may work if you can cast a strong enough spell. Not sure... Probably won't open the path for a quest though.