The Elder Scrolls RP (The Great War): Main Thread PT.11

#131PootbirdPosted 7/5/2013 3:14:41 PM
Elixium

"You...destroyed her...in a way" I told Vereez
"She won't bother you anymore, I promise"

Elenine

I stayed silent, I didnt really know much of a response to Yami.
---
The official POOTIS to the Elder Scrolls RP.
Drugs? Please, I have daft punk.
#132Gannondwarf432Posted 7/5/2013 3:22:39 PM
Yami

Elen was quiet about this. I really screwed up.

"You were right. I apologize. What can I do to make it right? I wanna go out and catch that b****, and… and" I hesitated a little on this next part "…kill. Kill her. She's… she's not a friend of mine anymore. She used us, abused my trust, and I plan on repaying her for that. But please, I will do anything to make it right with you" I pleaded as Elen listened to me.
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
#133TwoBladesOneBowPosted 7/5/2013 3:24:11 PM
Aplistia:
I stop walking. I turn to my experts. "Your service is no longer needed." They look at me with confusion in their eyes, but they follow my last order. I need time to think about things...

Lykos:
"Hey man, you ok?" Wow this guy is zoned out.
---
"We all start with innocence, but the world leads us to guilt."
#134PootbirdPosted 7/5/2013 3:25:06 PM
Elenine

"Your missing the point, killing her won't make things better, you still let her out because you wanted a "nice party" with her, you refused to listen to me because of it and that just tells me you don't take my seriously"
---
#135Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 3:28:08 PM
Vereez:

Lamae was dead. Good. But I still felt so angry... Like it didn't matter she was gone.

"More of this." I said, pointing to my cup.
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#136I_Dont_AgreePosted 7/5/2013 3:30:56 PM
Vallus

I nodded. ''Yeah, you did kill Lamae. I was there to witness the entire thing. You don't have to worry about her any more. Trust me.''

I gave Vereez some more of her special tea. I hoped this would be temporary. Having to explain all of this again would be... difficult.

''You don't have any memory of us yet?''
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#137Gannondwarf432Posted 7/5/2013 3:33:42 PM
Yami

"It's not that I didn't trust you, it's that I still had faith in Aplistia and the possibility that she might change sides, so I… I took a bet, and lost. I lost a s***ton of things, and I hurt people in the process. I understand that and I wanna make it better. Somehow, any way possible" I explained, still feeling guilty, as I should.

Silver

Whoa, I was still in my training mentality. I imagined myself turning around and facing him. Weird, that's never happened before.

"Sorry about that, I get really focused in my training. Name's Silver, and you are?"
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
#138PootbirdPosted 7/5/2013 3:38:25 PM
Elixium

I looked away from Yami
"Just do what you have to"

Elixium

"I could try and use some illusion to treat her amnesia, it won't cure it but it'll make it less effective"
I held two spells in my hand.
---
#139TwoBladesOneBowPosted 7/5/2013 3:40:00 PM
Lykos:
"Lykos." I extend my hand.

Aplistia:
I hire a courier to deliver a message to Vereez telling her to meet me by the lake when she regains her memory, but I won't be there til the time is right. It is time that one of us actually wins.
---
"We all start with innocence, but the world leads us to guilt."
#140Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 3:42:03 PM
Vereez:

"No..." I heard Zulla whine. I patted her on the head.

"I'll... I'll be fine." She wagged her tail happily. Elixium tried to use spells to fix it, but it didn't seem too work.

"Still nothing."
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum