Witchblade/Spellsword build?

#1EpicDovahkiinPosted 7/4/2013 6:28:28 PM
I'm thinking of a good build that matches my Morrowind and Oblivion characters' builds. They used Medium Armor, Shortblades, and Destruction Magicka. Since Shortblades and Medium Armor aren't in Skyrim, what's a good replica. If you need to know my Major/Minor skills from Morrowind and Major Skills from Oblivion, feel free to ask.
---
Red, white, and blue represent freedom... Except when they're flashing behind you.
#2deadpool223Posted 7/4/2013 6:34:35 PM
light armor, probably. shortswords might need to just be longswords
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#3silverhunter16Posted 7/4/2013 9:20:18 PM
With Dragonborn, you can mimic medium armor by using Bonemold or Stalhrim.

As for shortsword, you're screwed unless you decide to use daggers but that's risky as there is a very limited numbers of way to boost their damage outside of perks.
---
The dead are more polite than the living. They listen to everything you say without interrupting.
#4nnytherkillerPosted 7/4/2013 9:56:53 PM
Witchblade? Well Take off all your armor, and punch people with the witchblade.
---
GT. nnythekiller
Stoic wanderer
#5hepkattPosted 7/4/2013 10:40:13 PM
I like light armor, one handed, illusion, conjuration, destruction, restoration, enchanting, smithing, alchemy and sneak. Becoming leader of Companions and Mages College is good too 'cause the Arch Mage robes plus a circlet with increase magicka and regenerate magicka and some light boots and gauntlets is a cool combo. I always carry a full set of light armor for difficult up close fights tho. Like dragons.
---
XBL---Shanghai Hepcat