Thank you Bethesda!!

#1Rikan_GPosted 7/4/2013 8:02:34 PM
For Fixing the Evil Oghma Infinium glitch and ignoring completely the game breaking Ruby Claw glitch in the Legendary Edition. </rant>
---
Pokemon isn't for kids, it's for people who are made of win.
#2DrNewcensteinPosted 7/4/2013 8:24:43 PM
And ignoring the Illia follower dismissal glitch.
And ignoring the dead Blood Dragon that falls from the sky randomly.
And ignoring the issue of quests not updating/clearing.
And ignoring the issue of NPCs spawning 30 feet in the air and falling to their deaths.

But at least I have to go find trainers for skills instead of grinding to Level 15 and getting the Oghma Infinium. Pfft. That book is worthless at this point.
---
Everyone has a price. And a pain threshold.
#3Rikan_G(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 9:29:47 PM
lol@followers falling. Haven't seen that one yet. But I still see flying mammoths falling to their doom!! Lol!!
---
Pokemon isn't for kids, it's for people who are made of win.
#4RawePosted 7/4/2013 9:52:10 PM
U gonna cry cause you can't use exploits?
---
PS3 - Wii - 360 - PSP - PC Gamer
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ
#5ShaminardrgnPosted 7/4/2013 10:04:27 PM
Rawe posted...

I think they're pointing out that Bethesda could have fixed other more obviously recognisable glitches/bugs that are easy to find and even easier to fix (the PC version has unofficial mods which by now have fixed all problems)

One of the bugs is the Vampires quest where Vingalmo wants you to vampirize someone who's allready a vampire.
---
"If Ripto were here, I'd give him a piece of my mind!" : Moneybags from Spyro 2
#6ArnoxPosted 7/5/2013 12:09:54 AM
What the hell, Bethesda? I thought you said you were going to keep the purely entertaining glitches.

donttellmewhattodo.jpg
#7mrlaurence4Posted 7/5/2013 12:14:49 AM
Shaminardrgn posted...
Rawe posted...

I think they're pointing out that Bethesda could have fixed other more obviously recognisable glitches/bugs that are easy to find and even easier to fix (the PC version has unofficial mods which by now have fixed all problems)

One of the bugs is the Vampires quest where Vingalmo wants you to vampirize someone who's allready a vampire.

I think you're both right.
#8DrNewcensteinPosted 7/5/2013 3:56:09 AM
U gonna cry cuz I like to use exploits? Do my choices in a single-player game ruin your entertainment experience?
---
Everyone has a price. And a pain threshold.
#9SoulOfFaythPosted 7/5/2013 5:04:39 AM
Are you gonna cry because someone asks if you're gonna cry because you can't use exploits? Is a simple inquiry regarding your emotional state ruining your single-player game experience for you?
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#10MetalgenesisPosted 7/5/2013 7:58:19 AM
DrNewcenstein posted...
U gonna cry cuz I like to use exploits? Do my choices in a single-player game ruin your entertainment experience?

I just had a flashback. It was of the Borderlands2 board, soon after release. People were constantly arguing about one of the bazillion pieces of equipment called The Bee....

*Gets in fetal position and sucks thumb.*
---
Black2 FC: 3526 1347 5979 Name: Mia