I wish Bethesda would have nerfed the banish enchantment...

#1xnxbxaxPosted 7/8/2013 4:29:02 PM
I enchanted 300+ dwarven bows to get my smithing and enchanting to 100 and now I have such a massive source of money that I couldn't possibly ever use up.

I would think patching this would have been a no-brainer. Oh well, are there any good money sinks other than skill training?
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m97exc7UKF1rexifho1_500.gif
http://i.imgur.com/tt4wO.gif
#2FluffyKidJoePosted 7/8/2013 4:45:11 PM
Just go to your favourite temple and dump a bunch of it in a container there.
#3DrNewcensteinPosted 7/8/2013 7:05:44 PM
So you're saying that you now feel you made a bad decision, and someone else is to blame?

Typical human failure.
---
Everyone has a price. And a pain threshold.
#4xnxbxax(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 7:24:41 PM
DrNewcenstein posted...
So you're saying that you now feel you made a bad decision, and someone else is to blame?

Typical human failure.

No that's not what I'm saying
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m97exc7UKF1rexifho1_500.gif
http://i.imgur.com/tt4wO.gif
#5DrNewcensteinPosted 7/8/2013 7:33:02 PM
By saying "I wish they would have nerfed the Banish Enchantment", and then citing your ungodly wealth as a reason, yes, you are saying you feel you made a bad decision and are holding someone else responsible.

They should not nerf anything, especially something that allows you to get rich in the game quickly. They nerfed the Oghma Infinium exploit because people whined to them about it. They nerfed the mannequin dupe exploit because people whined about it.

All these are player-choices - you can choose to not do them - yet people cried foul that other players were choosing to do them.

What we need is a patch to nerf the whiners.
---
Everyone has a price. And a pain threshold.
#6IamI3rianPosted 7/8/2013 7:40:55 PM
I think they fixed the dupe gitch to stop loading issues in hearthfire houses.

Just saying.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
I <3 Rifles
#7mandalore2385Posted 7/8/2013 8:05:10 PM
IamI3rian posted...
I think they fixed the dupe gitch to stop loading issues in hearthfire houses.

Just saying.

Yeah and iirc whatever you placed on it first would be stuck on display so you could never show off any other gear.
#8VeezaraPosted 7/8/2013 8:31:56 PM
It wasn't really a glitch, Banish weapons for some reason are just worth a lot. I don't see why you would want a patch to change it. I sold countless banish weapons as well to make gold. You have the choice not to put banish on a whole lot of weapons to sell for high amounts of gold, if you choose to do it why complain that you could do it.
It's like the wood elf in Riften, I don't see why they patched his speech bug out, if people didn't want to use him then they never needed to. If they wanted to then why stop them?
#9OEIO999Posted 7/8/2013 8:37:54 PM
DrNewcenstein posted...

Typical human failure.

This

Also I'm glad they didn't bother on patching this. Sometimes when I create a new character, I don't want to go through all the hassles of accquiring gears, so a quick buck from glitch is exactly what I need.
#10OEIO999Posted 7/8/2013 8:40:09 PM
DrNewcenstein posted...
By saying "I wish they would have nerfed the Banish Enchantment", and then citing your ungodly wealth as a reason, yes, you are saying you feel you made a bad decision and are holding someone else responsible.

They should not nerf anything, especially something that allows you to get rich in the game quickly. They nerfed the Oghma Infinium exploit because people whined to them about it. They nerfed the mannequin dupe exploit because people whined about it.

All these are player-choices - you can choose to not do them - yet people cried foul that other players were choosing to do them.

What we need is a patch to nerf the whiners.

Just reading this made facepalm at what a fail some gamers are. Not at you, but at the whiners...