Question about Legendary...

#1MagicPandabornPosted 7/9/2013 6:13:11 AM
So... If I want to make my One-Handed skill legendary, I would be able to use the points for using two-handed, right? Just.. if I wanted to change the play a bit without making a new character
---
GT: PurpleSadPanda
"Reading is bullsh*t." - Me
#2OgreRecruiterPosted 7/9/2013 6:17:03 AM(edited)
Once you legendary a skill it reverts back to 15 and refunds any perk points you have invested into that tree. Of course you must reach 100 in that skill first in order for the Legendary option to be available.

So yes you can do that to use those perk points to put into Two-Handed instead.

Of Topic P.S: Crap Double posted it D:.
---
Blood Knights: You sir are the greatest damn troll alive, and you're not even meaning to troll.
#3OgreRecruiterPosted 7/9/2013 6:16:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4MagicPandaborn(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 6:20:00 AM
Alright, thank you! I was just wondering because One-handed is close to 100 but I didn't want to lose all of my smithing and heavy armor work because I wanted to use a two-handed weapon.
---
GT: PurpleSadPanda
"Reading is bullsh*t." - Me
#5OgreRecruiterPosted 7/9/2013 6:22:53 AM
MagicPandaborn posted...
Alright, thank you! I was just wondering because One-handed is close to 100 but I didn't want to lose all of my smithing and heavy armor work because I wanted to use a two-handed weapon.

Ah I see.. Just make sure to have Two-handed at a decent level before you do cause of the damage reduction you will suffer temporarily .
---
Blood Knights: You sir are the greatest damn troll alive, and you're not even meaning to troll.
#6FredCat07Posted 7/9/2013 7:46:10 AM
Or if you have Dragonborn DLC, just get Dragon Soul then spend that on one of your Perk Tree to get all your perk points back. (In first book you achieved in there, like first time you met the first Dragonborn physically.)
---
American Sign Language is my primary language - deal with it!
"ESL" is standing for "English Sign Language", period.