how to lvl fast early in beginer area patch 1.9

#1smallorc11Posted 7/10/2013 10:31:07 AM
so lvl fast in begining is a easy way to op char but i felt that i have to say this. ok this how u do this
area where bear is hit the guy u are whet till u lvl and set a point in sneak then lure the guy down to a wall or little brige and sneak bh him and back stab him u will get easy sneak and set difficulty on legendary and back stab him u sneak will reach 100 in 5 min or 10 and at 100 press y if xbox and triangle on ps3
to make the skill legendary then repeat progress over and over till u get lvl u desire
#2RinglercorpPosted 7/10/2013 10:36:14 AM
Can someone please translate this into English?
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#3smallorc11(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 10:46:38 AM
and use dual fury daggers for even faster way
#4theonyxphoenixPosted 7/10/2013 10:49:08 AM
Ringlercorp posted...
Can someone please translate this into English?

Sneak attacks vs Ralof or Hadvar = easy leveling early.
---
He doesn't row.
#5smallorc11(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 10:50:53 AM
THanks man i meant those guys
#6smallorc11(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 10:53:18 AM
the area where the bear is when u get the bow first time in the game sr for bad english
#7DrNewcensteinPosted 7/10/2013 11:35:06 AM
So you're saying that with patch 1.9, you can no longer sneak against the wall in the same area to level up? Seems a bit daft since you're using the Sneak skill against the bear, thus it counts as a legitimate level-up.
---
Everyone has a price. And a pain threshold.
#80UT0FTH3G4M3RPosted 7/10/2013 12:10:04 PM
I usually sneak attack hadvar until i am level 5, and then stop... it gets boring after a while. If i want to keep power-levelling, i will glitch into the last room of Kolbjorn Barrow and get the secret of arcana power, then head north to Benkongerike and find the telekinesis spell book. Then i do the telekinesis fast travel trick to whatever level i want.

I went from Helgen to level 20 in less than 2 hours. Mainly, i just do it to get extra perks and boosts to my hit points.
#9theonyxphoenixPosted 7/10/2013 12:55:14 PM
DrNewcenstein posted...
So you're saying that with patch 1.9, you can no longer sneak against the wall in the same area to level up? Seems a bit daft since you're using the Sneak skill against the bear, thus it counts as a legitimate level-up.

Melee sneak attacks just level much faster.

The Telekinesis trick is one of the better options if you have the DLC.
---
He doesn't row.
#10WeejiezPosted 7/10/2013 2:26:58 PM
smallorc11 posted...
so lvl fast in begining is a easy way to op char but i felt that i have to say this. ok this how u do this
area where bear is hit the guy u are whet till u lvl and set a point in sneak then lure the guy down to a wall or little brige and sneak bh him and back stab him u will get easy sneak and set difficulty on legendary and back stab him u sneak will reach 100 in 5 min or 10 and at 100 press y if xbox and triangle on ps3
to make the skill legendary then repeat progress over and over till u get lvl u desire

....Man, I don't even....

http://i48.tinypic.com/ivjpz5.jpg
---
Tosche.Tumblr.com
"When you understand Zapdos you will understand CHIM." ~SpoonForkKnife