the combat in this game is so bad

#181AnimeKid1089Posted 7/20/2013 12:18:38 PM
AnimeKid1089 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

I forgot what I said here. Apparently it hurt someone's feelings.
---
I am not a kid, nor a huge fan of anime, so don't ask.
#182Jvaas(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 4:09:35 PM
AnimeKid1089 posted...
AnimeKid1089 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

I forgot what I said here. Apparently it hurt someone's feelings.

what did you say?
---
VampyreFox - "Dark souls isn't even that hard. I feel that Skyrim's weapons have more weight in the swing, and a feeling of contact." LOOOL this guy
#183VampyreFoxPosted 7/23/2013 4:23:06 PM
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...
VampyreFox posted...
Dark souls isn't even that hard. I feel that Skyrim's weapons have more weight in the swing, and a feeling of contact. In Dark souls all I see is -slash, 203- And one hit kill back-stabbs.

I get that this is a topic made by a dude who strolled in here to say "Skyrim sucks, DS rules" but damn if there isn't so much ignorance on the subject it's ridiculous.

This guy has no clue what he's talking about.

If people spouting nonsense like this had only played the game for an hour or two they'd realize there's a hell of a lot more to it than slashing and backstabs. Every single weapon has a different move set which actually matters and performs differently with each enemy and boss, and you can't just run up to and backstab everything like it will just let you do it, and you can't just slash at everything until it dies because they BLOCK. You can 2 hand any weapon as well as making any basic weapon elemental or one of several other paths. Add in the three magics and it's probably got more combinations of playstyles than Skyrim.

People who say the game is "dodge rolling all day" also have no flipping clue. There's a stamina bar! You can't just dodge dodge dodge and expect to hit anything afterward, and you'd be wide open for attack if you blocked with only a smidgen of stam left.

I'd love to see these people who spam RT FTW in Skyrim (cause you know, that's really all you need to do in TES/sarcasm/alluding to peopletalking smack about DS) play some DS, lol. They'd just throw down the controller and make up whiny excuses as to why they suck so bad lol.

My whole post was a joke, and nobody got it. I even messaged Jvaas about it (lol)

And I played Dark Souls for 60 hours.
---
The offical vampire eccentric of the Skyrim boards.