The Companions questline

#1chris_cowellPosted 7/11/2013 8:28:24 AM
if you do the comanions quests do you always turn into a werewolf

and is there anyway to completly cure you of being a werewolf?
---
GamerTag: Gandora TDOD
Pokemon White 2 FC: 4127 3049 1251
#2jammymacsterPosted 7/11/2013 8:29:58 AM
Yes, you must become a werewolf in order to complete the quest.

Yes, at the end of the quest-line you can cure yourself. Alternatively, if you have Dawnguard, you can cure yourself of lycanthropy by becoming a vampire lord.
---
http://goo.gl/UEC2Y
http:///www.gamefaqs.com/?throwback=1
#3AflockOfHippiesPosted 7/11/2013 9:20:31 AM
jammymacster posted...

Yes, at the end of the quest-line you can cure yourself. Alternatively, if you have Dawnguard, you can cure yourself of lycanthropy by becoming a vampire lord.

Do you really? The first one. I mean, I have always gone werewolf when I was given the choice because I liked having the resist disease perk with no down-side (unless you want to count the no more sleeping bonuses. But who sleeps in Skyrim? Definitely not any of the kids) Anyway, I know when you are in the underforge it gives you the option to say "Not now." or something. I have never taken that option, but does it really put the whole quest-line on hold until you do?

To TC, I would say save right before your are given the choice. If you don't want to become WW then say no and see what happens. If it puts a hold on the quest-line just reload and say yes. Being a werewolf really doesn't affect your game unless you CHOOSE to change forms. Especially in front of people. But like he said, there is an option to cure yourself after quest-line is over. You can become VL or just plain human/elf/or whatever your character is.
---
---Opinions are like butt-holes: everybody's got one and sometimes it might stink.---
#4LordTrinenPosted 7/11/2013 9:28:54 AM
AflockOfHippies posted...
jammymacster posted...

Do you really? The first one. I mean, I have always gone werewolf when I was given the choice because I liked having the resist disease perk with no down-side (unless you want to count the no more sleeping bonuses. But who sleeps in Skyrim? Definitely not any of the kids) Anyway, I know when you are in the underforge it gives you the option to say "Not now." or something. I have never taken that option, but does it really put the whole quest-line on hold until you do?

To TC, I would say save right before your are given the choice. If you don't want to become WW then say no and see what happens. If it puts a hold on the quest-line just reload and say yes. Being a werewolf really doesn't affect your game unless you CHOOSE to change forms. Especially in front of people. But like he said, there is an option to cure yourself after quest-line is over. You can become VL or just plain human/elf/or whatever your character is.

If you refuse to become a werewolf the quest is put on hold until you accept. Just talk to them again.