The Elder Scrolls VI Fan discussion

#1LuisDaCyborgPosted 7/11/2013 11:41:23 PM
This topic will be used for fans who want to share and compare their ideas with other TES fans for TES VI. Enjoy!
---
Insanity is the fine line between genius and stupid
#2IamI3rianPosted 7/11/2013 11:44:51 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/66675253

Atually, I think that 'topic' is already taken. = )
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Enemy MCC shields... failed
#3LooksForSkoomaPosted 7/11/2013 11:50:14 PM
Female armor should be more like this.
http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/box/5/4/5/564545_53892_front.jpg
---
I wish I was Justin Bieber. -rx54
#4IamI3rianPosted 7/11/2013 11:55:04 PM
LFS, as a serious question, have you ever played Arena?

I'm just curious is that 'armor' actually exists in game.
---
#5LooksForSkoomaPosted 7/12/2013 12:16:04 AM
You can go to elderscrolls.com and get Daggerfall and Arena for free. I'm playing Arena right now but I haven't come across anything like it so far.
---
#6IamI3rianPosted 7/12/2013 2:23:09 AM
Oh I know. That's where I grabbed Daggerfall. I'm playing Skyrim right now, two different games but I'm focussing on a "me" build. Like, if I were dropped into Skyrim.

Took me about 1:15hr, but I managed to get a Breton to look almost exactly like me. RP'ing a TON now, which is awesome again.

Also, I'm trying to act like I would (harder than you think) and I've got a build that mirrors how I'd imagine I'd progress were I dropped into Skyrim.

Anyway... back on topic, and in the same vein I'd like there to be more customization options and meta-gameplay issues worked on.

HUD opacity simply isn't enough. I want the quest words to come up on screen, as well as my H/M/S bars (since there's no real 'feedback' about how you're doing until you're almost dead).

More hotkeys (obviously), better control over difficulty... I'd personally like to reduce time to kill down to something like 2-4 seconds for everyone (myself included) unless blocking or heavily armored etc...

I guess that's all I can think of, though I'm sure I'm missing some things.
---
#7LuisDaCyborg(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 12:54:36 AM
I guess i should post my ideas, i actually have more than one so here we go. 1. I think it should take place off of tamriel, particularly in Akavir, the reason i want it off of tamriel is because in ESO it will take place in well, ALL of Tamriel. 2.This idea follows my previous idea of it taking place in Akavir,(assuming the stormcloaks won the civil war), the empire is destroyed and the remaining men and women are outcast to Akavir, the player is on that boat accompanying the outcasts representing the now in power stormcloaks.When the boat arrives at akavir, an army of Tesaeci are there waiting! The Player and outcasts fight them off with the help of the monkeys! After the battle the player finds a note on the leader of the tesaesci army. They are orders from Ulfric Stormcloak, it specifically states for the army to kill the player.As the main story progresses the player tries to find out why Ulfric wanted him/her killed. What do you guys think?
---
#8LooksForSkoomaPosted 7/17/2013 12:56:21 AM
I didn't even realize you made this topic... and you already made that other, 'newer' one on the same exact subject.... BOO THIS MAN!
---
#9RebelElite791Posted 7/17/2013 1:03:00 AM
LuisDaCyborg posted...
I guess i should post my ideas, i actually have more than one so here we go. 1. I think it should take place off of tamriel, particularly in Akavir, the reason i want it off of tamriel is because in ESO it will take place in well, ALL of Tamriel. 2.This idea follows my previous idea of it taking place in Akavir,(assuming the stormcloaks won the civil war), the empire is destroyed and the remaining men and women are outcast to Akavir, the player is on that boat accompanying the outcasts representing the now in power stormcloaks.When the boat arrives at akavir, an army of Tesaeci are there waiting! The Player and outcasts fight them off with the help of the monkeys! After the battle the player finds a note on the leader of the tesaesci army. They are orders from Ulfric Stormcloak, it specifically states for the army to kill the player.As the main story progresses the player tries to find out why Ulfric wanted him/her killed. What do you guys think?

Not sure if troll or 11 years old.
---
CE's view on Equal Rights: "When white people win." - LamarMiyazaki
http://i.imgur.com/QUk9buh.gif
#10LuisDaCyborg(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 1:04:38 AM
LooksForSkooma posted...
I didn't even realize you made this topic... and you already made that other, 'newer' one on the same exact subject.... BOO THIS MAN!

Hey man i didn't remember i made that topic, it was just a human mistake, i don't want any trouble.
---