The Elder Scrolls RP (The Great War): Main Thread PT.14

#1I_Dont_AgreePosted 7/14/2013 10:46:26 PM
Rules are:
1.No taking control of other peoples characters, saying stuff like "the guards spot and kill Vallus" is not allowed
2. Don't post once and leave, your needed.
3. Stay in character, act like you stated what your character acts like, do what you'd think your character would do etc.
4. If you wish to approve of something that can change the story in a major way, do it over a private message with the person you are doing it with and me. This way, a decision like killing someones character is taken care of professionally and not through arguments. You can send private messages by clicking on a users name and hitting "send PM" on the right hand side.
5. You can have multiple characters if you have shown you are a regular to the game. (1-3 max)
6. When posting for the first time or with a new character in the main thread, take the page your characters info is on this thread and link it in your first post along with your characters name so we all know who you are.
7. There is a limit of 4 arcs at once (great war, and 3 random ones) small groups of people (1-2) do not count as an arc.
8. You can only have 3 characters MAX.
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#2Curved_Sw0rdPosted 7/15/2013 8:26:50 AM
Vereez:

"Well... nice talking to you, Lykos." I said as I got up. I went over to Remus and Vulpes and told them of the new policies regarding prisoners.

"No more torture, go it? Spread the word." They nodded and left.

Aeya:

As the wraiths were working over Janius, I scoop Silvered and Valerius off the ground, over each shoulder, and managed to get them back to Linzi and Judoc's room.

"Linzi, help them."
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#3PootbirdPosted 7/15/2013 8:29:47 AM
Elixium

Me and Elenine opened the door to Yamis room.
"We're ready"

Elenine

"We got everything we need, food, water, cards, blood potions and other necasary things"
---
The official POOTIS to the Elder Scrolls RP.
"My kind was arrogant once, it's not strategy, it's stupidity" Javik.
#4Curved_Sw0rdPosted 7/15/2013 8:38:41 AM
Vereez:

"You four going already?" I asked Elixium, Yami, Elenine, and Sam.

"Hope to see you all soon." I gave Elixium a hug.
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#5Monkey935Posted 7/15/2013 8:56:50 AM
Linzi

I was to stay back in the base when the others fought off the thalmor forces. Judoc's idea, he didn't want me on the battlefield, what with me being pregnant now. Aeya burst into the room, carrying two unconcious bodies. I instructed Aeya to put Silver and Valerius down on the table after I cleared it. Their wounds didn't look too bad, so they'd make it.

"Is the battle over? Where are the others?" I asked as I cast healing spells at the two.

Judoc

I saw Aeya take off with Silver and Valerius, so I decided to leave as well. The attack seemed to be over now. I entered our base and made my way to my room. Most of our group was there, as I noticed when I opened the door. Linzi gave me a relieved look and turned back to continue her healing.

"I doubt they try again anytime soon. At least, not with an attack force that small." I said to no one in particular as I sat down.
#6Jstretch19Posted 7/15/2013 9:13:53 AM
Janius

I held my ears as the wraiths screamed at me, I held up crossblade at them and they dissipated. My bout with Silver had left me drained and I doubt I'd be able to handle them all now that they've retreated to the fort. Time to make my own retreat.

I gathered what remained of my army and returned to Skywatch.
#7I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 9:20:41 AM
Floyd

I went to speak to Naspis again, but he had disappeared. Hmm. I got up and walked around. I found Vallus, who looked like he had a bit of trouble walking. We wandered around until we found Elixium, Elenine, Sam, Yami, and Vereez grouped together.

''You guys leaving?'' I asked, then paused for a moment, ''I... uh, I hope you guys have fun, and stuff.''
Vallus nodded. ''Yeah, we'll miss you guys.''
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#8Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 7/15/2013 9:26:12 AM
Stryder:
The cultists and worshippers had begun to sheathe their weapons.

Priestess: "We will allow you to commune with The Lord of Mistrust, Boethiah, however only one among your group may do so. I do not want the lizard to soil our holy grounds however, so it will not be him he speaks to our lord."

Stryder:
I looked at Ancyon and Darius. "I'm not going to be the one to commune wih a daedric prince, one of you do it."
---
http://i.imgur.com/AJS7VHe.gif
http://i.imgur.com/Fy3BQYr.jpg
#9FMLGPosted 7/15/2013 9:27:51 AM
Darius V

"I'll do it." Darius volunteered, trying not to sound too excited. Now no one can find out about our little deal...
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Grand Jester of the Fourth Empire
#10PootbirdPosted 7/15/2013 9:36:10 AM
Elixium

I think I held on to Vereez a bit too long...
I let her hug go.
"Thanks guys, we won't be gone forever, maybe a week or two, hopefully nothing too urgent will happen when we are gone"

Vereez and Vallus smelled...different...
"You two smell...different.."
---
The official POOTIS to the Elder Scrolls RP.
"My kind was arrogant once, it's not strategy, it's stupidity" Javik.