This game has amazing AI

#11ShaminardrgnPosted 7/20/2013 7:16:03 PM
DrNewcenstein posted...
I'm experiencing Draugr that loot the urns since the latest console update. Went into a ruin that typically has 3-8 Gold in each urn, with very few Empty, yet they were all empty (Discovered it before entering, so I know I hadn't been there).
Every walking Draugr I killed was carrying 15-20 Gold, and usually they only had 2 or 3.

What about finding fresh food and drinks in crypts or catacombs? I mean, come on now! Who puts cooked beef in a drauger infested crypt that has been locked up with a dragon-claw?
---
"If Ripto were here, I'd give him a piece of my mind!" : Moneybags from Spyro 2
#12Billy-De-KidPosted 7/20/2013 7:28:58 PM
Shaminardrgn posted...
DrNewcenstein posted...
I'm experiencing Draugr that loot the urns since the latest console update. Went into a ruin that typically has 3-8 Gold in each urn, with very few Empty, yet they were all empty (Discovered it before entering, so I know I hadn't been there).
Every walking Draugr I killed was carrying 15-20 Gold, and usually they only had 2 or 3.

What about finding fresh food and drinks in crypts or catacombs? I mean, come on now! Who puts cooked beef in a drauger infested crypt that has been locked up with a dragon-claw?

Chuck Norris.........

._.
---
Greatest video games of all time: Star Fox 64, Dishonored, Oblivion, Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption, Prototype, Minecraft, Resident Evil 4, Star Wars: Battlefront.