How much thought have you put into which side you join in the civil war?

#1Anticitizen97Posted 7/25/2013 8:20:22 PM(edited)
I've put more thought into it than I have ever put into a game's story before, and argued more fiercely than I ever had in debate club. I mean, it's serious business.

I genuinely enjoy thinking and debating about things like this, even if it's purely fictitious. Can't complain though, my nerd obsessions got me through my history and debate classes with perfect scores :P
---
@(*.*)@ I'm on the karma payment plan.
Anticitizen stamps of approval given: 5
#2LordTrinenPosted 7/25/2013 8:21:05 PM
I think I put quite a bit of thought into it, balancing the strengths and flaws of each side. Both sides had enough flaws to keep the debate alive for a while. I'd say it took a couple months before I decided for sure that I was an Empire supporter.

I still roleplay characters who join the Stormcloaks from time to time when I want to do something different but if I had to make a canon playthrough it would be a character who sided with the Empire. Another Great War is looming and a united Empire is needed more than ever.
#3turn_basedPosted 7/25/2013 8:23:34 PM
I like chorizo on my pollo loco.

I know, I know, it'll kill me one day but I don't eat it that often.

I love west indian curry chicken too.

And collard greens with some red peppers mixed in.

One thing I cant stand is serious CW topics, don't taste good at all.

I'm eating kimchee soup right now AND BOY IS IT HOT!!!
---
The ones in the gold masks are party crashers, but all are welcome to the Mad God's Masque and Bellicose Ball
#4Anticitizen97(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 8:25:18 PM
LordTrinen posted...
I think I put quite a bit of thought into it, balancing the strengths and flaws of each side. Both sides had enough flaws to keep the debate alive for a while. I'd say it took a couple months before I decided for sure that I was an Empire supporter.

I still roleplay characters who join the Stormcloaks from time to time when I want to do something different but if I had to make a canon playthrough it would be a character who sided with the Empire. Another Great War is looming and a united Empire is needed more than ever.

I use to be purely Stormcloak, myself. On my current playthrough, however, I have been putting some real consideration into joining the Empire, even though I am a Nord.
---
#5iDontCareBearPosted 7/25/2013 8:25:43 PM
Not much thought because the answer is easy, the Imperials.
---
The neckbeard is strong with this one..
#6TisroeroPosted 7/25/2013 8:30:07 PM
Very much. I would only play as a Stormcloak for role-playing purposes now.
---
"What's the point of living if we're all just born to die?"
#7turn_basedPosted 7/25/2013 8:33:21 PM
Anticitizen97 posted...
I've put more thought into it than I have ever put into a game's story before, and argued more fiercely than I ever had in debate club. I mean, it's serious business.

I genuinely enjoy thinking and debating about things like this, even if it's purely fictitious. Can't complain though, my nerd obsessions got me through my history and debate classes with perfect scores :P

You've easily spent more time thinking about it than the entire team responsible for creating that lame storyline.
---
The ones in the gold masks are party crashers, but all are welcome to the Mad God's Masque and Bellicose Ball
#8Anticitizen97(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 8:35:21 PM
turn_based posted...
Anticitizen97 posted...

You've easily spent more time thinking about it than the entire team responsible for creating that lame storyline.

So, what you're saying is... *gasp* You're right, I should apply at Bethesda!
---
#9Brenz0rPosted 7/25/2013 9:09:06 PM
It didn't take me long to choose at all.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#10JOExHIGASHIPosted 7/25/2013 9:23:11 PM
little
---
Discipline is remembering what you want