New Character: Build suggestions?

#1KaBoom1322Posted 7/26/2013 3:03:34 AM
Been playing with a dark templar build for quite a while now (2handed, illusion, conjuration, destruction and heavy armour were the main skills). Anyway, I'm about done with this build and I'd like to start something quite a bit different from the this last playthrough...

Anybody got any ideas or seen any builds they thought looked good?(Roleplaying builds or anything I'm open to suggestions...)
---
Karma = Neutral
Currently Playing: FFXIII (NCU & Perfect Save File)
#2GameGuy5Posted 7/26/2013 5:54:54 AM
Try an Imperial with One-Handed, Blocking, Restoration, Light Armor and Archery.
#3The_nWjoePosted 7/26/2013 8:41:39 AM
Go to search bar.
Type in "build".
Browse the 2,378 build topics that already exist.
Enjoy!
#4GriffssonPosted 7/26/2013 9:00:00 AM
Redguard Corsair. Unarmoured dual wielding with "Curved Swords", also take alchemy and alteration.
#5ArgentumVirPosted 7/26/2013 9:06:13 AM
The_nWjoe posted...
Go to search bar.
Type in "build".
Browse the 2,378 build topics that already exist.
Enjoy!

Regarding this little tidbit, ignore it.

I'm playing a dual dagger build. So far, the biggest learning curve is knowing when to dodge a strike, and how far to move out of range. It's a pain in the ass learning, but once you do, it's a really fun way to play.
---
Check my FictionPress: http://www.fictionpress.com/u/882728/
I love Rias Gremory.
#6TaigaWilliamPosted 7/26/2013 9:44:43 AM
I3ians technomancer. >_>

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/65596396
---
PSN: rebel_nowe | Maerlyn | 200 | Support Mage
PSN: TaigaWilliam | Cadence | 200 | TG Strider
#7Perma-n00bPosted 7/26/2013 10:31:27 AM
Pure mage is the most fun I have ever had in this game:
High elf
All magic skills including enchanting.
And dabbling in sneak pairs well with illusion (I have 100 sneak but no perks).

U are squishy, and destro doesn't do as much damage as other combat skills, but that's part of the fun. You are forced to use other strategies than just: run in there with max armor and resistance while swinging your OP weapon.
#8KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 10:45:59 AM
Perma-n00b posted...
High elf

U are squishy, and destro doesn't do as much damage as other combat skills, but that's part of the fun. You are forced to use other strategies than just: run in there with max armor and resistance while swinging your OP weapon.

Might try this. Destro ain't that great(impact and dualcasting is still OP Imho). But, It seems like a bit of a challenge.
---
Proudly serving Molag Bal since Tirdas, 5th day of Heartfire, 3E 389
#9Perma-n00bPosted 7/26/2013 7:41:48 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Perma-n00b posted...
High elf

Might try this. Destro ain't that great(impact and dualcasting is still OP Imho). But, It seems like a bit of a challenge.

It is..... Even when u become powerful..... You still have to be careful.... Keep that armor spell up, send ur pets in, disable enemies with paralyze or illusion spells, etc. A lot more involved then stealth or straight up warrior.
#10AflockOfHippiesPosted 7/26/2013 7:58:45 PM
Spider-Pig
---
If you were me then I would be you and I would use your hands to type this.